+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Cardiff City Match Thoughts

Sounded like we didn’t turn up again! Unfortunately I’ve got tickets for my first game of the season at QPR next week! Mates and family wanted to meet up so we decided to risk Covid 19 and go on the p1ss in that there London before the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    We’ve been poor today but what an awful side Cardiff are imagine watching them every week? A typical Harris side, Millwall mk2.
    Agree but they'll be still in championship we won't that game was final nail in relegation coffin and I don't think kerchein and his other muppets will be mourning

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Agree but they'll be still in championship we won't that game was final nail in relegation coffin and I don't think kerchein and his other muppets will be mourning
    What's the odds on Dog's PA tweeting toneet ?

Sadly its over lads, we are now Lg One fodder!.
    They did nothing today by simply not turning up, and not even caring.
    With Middlesbrough winning away at Charlton, and Luton drawing with Wigan, we really could have done ourselves a massive favour by winning this game (or at least looking like we wanted to win it!).
    And after our customary/usual loss next week at QP.Rangers, we've got 8 more games to try and achieve the impossibly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    What's the odds on Dog's PA tweeting toneet ?
    The same as the scousers are to not win the league I'd imagine SB .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    From a spectator point of view I much rather watch some of the football we’ve had this season to the bruising boring stuff they serve up.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    From a spectator point of view I much rather watch some of the football we’ve had this season to the bruising boring stuff they serve up.
    Evva look at the Championship Table toneet Doggs.

I was keeping an eye on the stats and according to bet 365 there wasn't even one attempt on goal by either side until half an hour had elapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Evva look at the Championship Table toneet Doggs.
    I know we’re rock. Bottom and Cardiff are not far off the play offs but I’m talking about the style of football I want to see for my money but I except some people want success at any cost even if it bores them to death. I know the Reds were poor but I’ve seen other games where they’ve turned out some great performances the trouble is they’re far too inconsistent.

First week in March and virtually relegated , the only question remaining is will we finish rock bottom or not ? .

Absolute fecking catastrophe of biblical proportions .

The saddest part is the divided and disconnected fan base for me personally , the heart and soul of this club has been ripped out .

Potentially new ground next season for the lesser spotted ownership , not punching the weight in League One , that's when it does get hostile .

Interesting summer coming up , to say the least .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast