+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barrow 07.03.20

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Still here. You think a man that took us down without a whimper is the bees knees in the Conference?
    Oh my god , give it a rest and enjoy the great victory.

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Win Tuesday we go third on goal difference

were are the Ardley haters now
    The same place they were when we lost to Hartlepool, Notts supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Honestly that really shouldn't be your question. Try just enjoying back to back league away wins and a unexpected triumph at the league leaders.

Concentrate on the football, you will enjoy your Notts supporting life more that way.

Chuffed to bits with that result naturally, especially after that very interesting team selection from the manager. One of the most surprising Notts lineups I've seen in years
    Yo can fcuk off, I had the house on a 3-0 win to Barrow.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Wow.. talk about mixing it up. Madness or Masterstroke? COYP
    Masterstroke it was then . Well done to NA and the boys. COYP

Honestly that really shouldn't be your question. Try just enjoying back to back league away wins and a unexpected triumph at the league leaders.

Concentrate on the football, you will enjoy your Notts supporting life more that way.

Chuffed to bits with that result naturally, especially after that very interesting team selection from the manager. One of the most surprising Notts lineups I've seen in years
    I did enjoy it thank you and had a feeling when I saw the line up that we might get a result, I did post as much at the beginning of this thread so hope you noted the positivity. Great result and well done to Neal and the players, this is the kind of thing that gets supporters behind you more.

I have been concentrating on the football which is why I've been disappointed in Ardley, this is genuinely one of the first times I've been really impressed with the result whilst he's been here. Hopefully it's the start of something good.

Oh my god , give it a rest and enjoy the great victory.
    I'm enjoying the win, wasn't me asking the question. Lets see how good we do now on Tuesday n Saturday. Should be guns blazing. If wining away at the leaders & keeping a clean sheet can't inspire them, then god help them
    # I/we believe we can do this should be the players motto
    Last edited by irishpete; 07-03-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Yo can fcuk off, I had the house on a 3-0 win to Barrow.
    Lol. Reverse psychology, worked a charm

Joking aside, stunning starting lineup, sounds like we had plenty of good fortune before we scored.

Hopefully someone on here who went can give a good honest match report

Lol. Reverse psychology, worked a charm

Joking aside, stunning starting lineup, sounds like we had plenty of good fortune before we scored.

Hopefully someone on here who went can give a good honest match report
    The reverse bit, my god you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I think we broke him for a moment but he'll be back. To be honest he's earned this one and I for one am happy to take a good ribbing from him cause we're beating top of the league away 2-0, nuff SAID. Maybe we could go on a run, no reason why not, I've not given up on top yet!

COYP
    Broke him? Don't start using the word 'broke' again CF, we all know what happened last time

The rollercoaster fans out there will no doubt jump from won't finish top 10 after the Hartlepool game, to should finish top 3 after the last two league results.

That's sooooooo NCM lol

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast