+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barrow 07.03.20

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    For goodness sake grow up, you're like a attention seeking 2 year old.
    Kiddies in the playground springs to mind. It is bleddy boring to see threads degenerate into slanging matches.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    For goodness sake grow up, you're like a attention seeking 2 year old.
    ......and getting worse by the day, week, month.....now he´s daring Swale to ban him......this can only end in one result.....hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ......and getting worse by the day, week, month.....now he´s daring Swale to ban him......this can only end in one result.....hopefully
    Hey Tarkers, doing OK?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Broke him? Don't start using the word 'broke' again CF, we all know what happened last time

The rollercoaster fans out there will no doubt jump from won't finish top 10 after the Hartlepool game, to should finish top 3 after the last two league results.

That's sooooooo NCM lol
    Morning Laddo,
    I'm sure the realists amongst us will not be swayed by two victories.(with huge portions of luck involved)
    Barrow was a great result and one that some were not expecting , not only the sceptics !!!
    Now I'm not sure but it seems that NA has adopted a new footballing philosophy/ brain where he starts chasing the game late on instead of settling for that respect the point approach.(if only this happened last season)!!!
    we will see if this continues, if it does and it carries on successfully then we can all be happy.
    My fear is that its took him over a season to reach this conclusion , and maybe it would help if we could adopt this policy much earlier in a game .
    Anyway all will be revealed against Aldershot , if they come and get a win or draw the knockers will be out !!!!
    ooooohhhh matron !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    After how the Barrow players goaded the Notts’ fans each time they scored earlier this season I hope Barrow don’t go up. Today was poetic justice.
    Absolutely - and Rooney was the biggest culprit at Meadow Lane so how sweet it was to see him miss a penalty yesterday - what goes round certainly comes round as they so rightly say.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Morning Laddo,
    I'm sure the realists amongst us will not be swayed by two victories.(with huge portions of luck involved)
    Barrow was a great result and one that some were not expecting , not only the sceptics !!!
    Now I'm not sure but it seems that NA has adopted a new footballing philosophy/ brain where he starts chasing the game late on instead of settling for that respect the point approach.(if only this happened last season)!!!
    we will see if this continues, if it does and it carries on successfully then we can all be happy.
    My fear is that its took him over a season to reach this conclusion , and maybe it would help if we could adopt this policy much earlier in a game .
    Anyway all will be revealed against Aldershot , if they come and get a win or draw the knockers will be out !!!!
    ooooohhhh matron !!
    Ahhh so now we’re lucky.
    If we had missed a pen, had a man sent off for a two footed lunge and lost 2-0, would you have said we’d been unlucky? I doubt it!
    Twice in the last week you’ve said ‘all will be revealed’
    The first time was in reference to NA clueless tactics away from home....well that revealing is off to a flying start.
    Ardley has got the tactics spot on In both games and you’re still suggesting he didn’t. Surely you can see that?
    And now all will be revealed on Tuesday.
    If we win, when is the next ‘revealing’ as I’ll stick it in my diary?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know there are some who find it odd to visit messageboards of other teams, but I regularly do it because I generally find it gives a pretty good insight into the mind of the average football fan. I think the Barrow board match thread today offers a perfect example, because it's exactly like NCM after a defeat:

http://www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27302
    Thanks for the link Elite. Enjoyed the read, but those Barrow fans are a sour lot! At least when their team came to the Lane and did a number on us we were all, post match, v complimentary on how Barrow played and how they deserved to win. Very few reciprocal congratulatory comments after we won yesterday and yet to those, like me, who only heard the second half commentary it was all one way traffic and, even at 11 v 11, the stylish Pies were just far too good.

Of course there might just be a grain of truth in Barrow’s grumpy response and we are not yet world beaters and should keep our feet planted on the ground even after the best result of the season. Take it game by game and, by the way, I will be at the Aldershot match and fully expect a 6-1 victory. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I get that. My counter argument is that removing all personal spats would lead to less views, less posts and less interest.

I could be wrong, so it's over to other posters and the moderators. I'll abide by whatever they decide.
    Personal spats are ok on football topics on here but it got out of hand and boring on the political threads.
    Regarding whether posters are staying away, I think we still have plenty of posts/threads but fewer people posting them.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Ahhh so now we’re lucky.
    If we had missed a pen, had a man sent off for a two footed lunge and lost 2-0, would you have said we’d been unlucky? I doubt it!
    Twice in the last week you’ve said ‘all will be revealed’
    The first time was in reference to NA clueless tactics away from home....well that revealing is off to a flying start.
    Ardley has got the tactics spot on In both games and you’re still suggesting he didn’t. Surely you can see that?
    And now all will be revealed on Tuesday.
    If we win, when is the next ‘revealing’ as I’ll stick it in my diary?
    All will be revealed over the next 10 games (is that's how many is left ?)
    so having teams miss penalties against us isn't lucky ????????? maybe just a little bit lucky ?
    Having 3 cleared of the line although resolute , is maybe a little bit lucky ????????
    I think my reference to NA's appalling tactics were more than him being clueless away from home , they were based over seasons worth of games where he failed to win enough games to keep us up ...and then carried on with the same formula to keep us in mediocrity..
    and which if it was carried on would leave us struggling to reach the play offs !
    will normal service be resumed on Tuesday or will the new Dynamic Ardley be revealed again where he dares to play for a win.?
    All will be revealed !xxxxxxxx

[QUOTE=Northwestpie;39451780]Missed Mitch Rose are you on something???

My sarcasm was obviously lost on you 😂

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast