+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rochdale Post Match Thoughts

Id like to ask Without being branded a boo boy - Why when you are loosing and in need of a goal do you take off the clubs top scorer and go with 2 strikers whos combined total do not equal the guy you took off ?????

Yes, a bit puzzling that.

The long ball tactics which clearly aren’t working needs addressing.
    We have to have a plan B.
    Very disappointed with the manager today.

Some of Our fans are embarrassing beyond belief. Scrapping with each other. Abusing the stewards and police. Outside a group of about 10 very young Rochdale fans got wasted off a few idiots.
    A very bad day probably the worst I can remember for a long time.

PS. Time to drop Smith.

Every team has had their wobble, this is ours. We’ve not played well for the last 7/8 games but kept sneaking points.

This could be the wake up call we needed!

If not? Who cares, we go again next season....

I would imagine it was because Ladapo wasn't getting anywhere and Vass is perceived to be a different type of player so therefore trying something different.
    It didn't work though , just more of the same so it was really just in desperation.

Bizarrely we could have got back to 3-3 with the chances we had but didn't finish them off. Who knows if Freddie would have scored them.

It would have been undeserved though and I suspect Dale would just have put another one over the top and won it

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    The long ball tactics which clearly aren’t working needs addressing.
    We have to have a plan B.
    Very disappointed with the manager today.

Some of Our fans are embarrassing beyond belief. Scrapping with each other. Abusing the stewards and police. Outside a group of about 10 very young Rochdale fans got wasted off a few idiots.
    A very bad day probably the worst I can remember for a long time.

PS. Time to drop Smith.
    They might want to test themselves at quite a few other clubs in league one and the championship and see how that works out instead of a few kids who support their local club despite great disadvantage and could easily go 7 miles down the road and follow City .

Boils my pyss .

After seeing that match this afternoon I felt gutted.On hearing Ickie would be missing and Mattock was out I wasn't as confident as I was earlier.This display on a shocking pitch was very poor.We must just write this off and focus on the next match.We don't become a bad team overnight and these players will be eager to put this right ..Come on lads we're still second.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They might want to test themselves at quite a few other clubs in league one and the championship and see how that works out instead of a few kids who support their local club despite great disadvantage and could easily go 7 miles down the road and follow City .

Boils my pyss .
    Yes, but the people who they test themselves against are also a bunch of pr1cks though aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Yes, but the people who they test themselves against are also a bunch of pr1cks though aren't they?
    Most definitely but it at least takes bullying out of the debate which is my point .

Go and try at Sunderland , Coventry , Pompey or even Bolton and see how it works out .

Didn’t realise Barnsley fans were so innocent.
    The Rochdale fans outside started the trouble and bit off more than they could chew.

All morons on both sides.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast