Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Have we ever...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    801

    Have we ever...

    Have we ever been relegated as the bottom of the league?

    I canít ever remember us finishing bottom but I could be wrong.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Have we ever been relegated as the bottom of the league?

    I canít ever remember us finishing bottom but I could be wrong.
    Not in my lifetime doggydo I know that , couldn't say historically though .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,227
    Hoss Conway has just tweeted that it shows how successful the summer
    transfer window has been that never in BFC history have we been relegated in bottom position.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,571
    Shocking game today. Enough to put you off football for life

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Shocking game today. Enough to put you off football for life
    Thought we gave a good account until half time, whatever Stuber said to them at half time it resulted in a total disaster of a second half. Why was Dougal stripped ready for action after about 10 minutes..... ? I’m presuming Mowatt wasn’t fully fit.... he wasn’t the best today.
    We are done now. Best we can hope for is the cancellation of the league due to Coronavirus. I’ll gladly forfeit the rest of the season ticket if it keeps us up. Think Herr Struber got the message after the crowd reaction to Browns substitution.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Thought we gave a good account until half time, whatever Stuber said to them at half time it resulted in a total disaster of a second half. Why was Dougal stripped ready for action after about 10 minutes..... ? I’m presuming Mowatt wasn’t fully fit.... hewasn’t the best today.
    We are done now. Best we can hope for is the cancellation of the league due to Coronavirus. I’ll gladly forfeit the rest of the season ticket if it keeps us up. Think Herr Struber got the message after the crowd reaction to Browns substitution.
    It's been a complete ballsup from cryne who destroyed a good championship team to these cowboys running the club

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •