+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have we ever...

Have we ever...

Have we ever been relegated as the bottom of the league?

I can’t ever remember us finishing bottom but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Have we ever been relegated as the bottom of the league?

I can’t ever remember us finishing bottom but I could be wrong.
    Not in my lifetime doggydo I know that , couldn't say historically though .

Hoss Conway has just tweeted that it shows how successful the summer
    transfer window has been that never in BFC history have we been relegated in bottom position.

Shocking game today. Enough to put you off football for life

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Shocking game today. Enough to put you off football for life
    Thought we gave a good account until half time, whatever Stuber said to them at half time it resulted in a total disaster of a second half. Why was Dougal stripped ready for action after about 10 minutes..... ? I’m presuming Mowatt wasn’t fully fit.... he wasn’t the best today.
    We are done now. Best we can hope for is the cancellation of the league due to Coronavirus. I’ll gladly forfeit the rest of the season ticket if it keeps us up. Think Herr Struber got the message after the crowd reaction to Browns substitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Thought we gave a good account until half time, whatever Stuber said to them at half time it resulted in a total disaster of a second half. Why was Dougal stripped ready for action after about 10 minutes..... ? I’m presuming Mowatt wasn’t fully fit.... hewasn’t the best today.
    We are done now. Best we can hope for is the cancellation of the league due to Coronavirus. I’ll gladly forfeit the rest of the season ticket if it keeps us up. Think Herr Struber got the message after the crowd reaction to Browns substitution.
    It's been a complete ballsup from cryne who destroyed a good championship team to these cowboys running the club