+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Aldershot 10.03.20

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Aldershot 10.03.20

Notts 3 - 0 Shots

Boldewijn, Roberts, Lacey

Notts 4, Aldershot 1. Wootton (2), Dennis, Enzio.

4,285 mostly happy punters, with 124 up from Hampshire.

1-0 Notts - wootton.

Notts 1 Aldershot 1 (Dennis)

After the Lord Mayor's show. Notts set up not to lose and end up scraping a point. I really hope I'm wrong!

Surely we can maintain the momentum. 2-0 Notts for me, Dennis and O'Brien second half.

I think our first home game after Sir Jimmy died was against Aldershot - we beat them 2-1 with a 90th-minute winner. Also have very fond memories of a 4-1 win in Warnock’s first season, when we were being introduced to the skills of Messrs Johnson and Draper.

With the aspiration Notts have of finishing in the top three, draws are no longer acceptable. Given Ardley has stated that third is the minimum objective, and given we have a strong squad, then I expect us to win by two clear goals.

NCFC 3 Shots 1

Enzio , JOB , Osbourne

With Ardley's statement about rotating the squad it could all depend on which squad he puts out first, if it lets the first goal in we'll see if it has the ability to get the second. If not, the substitutions made in the last two games should see us through, credit to him for his timing in both games, though I'm a bit puzzled why, with the effect they had, he won't put them out first. Perhaps he will.

1 - 1 First half,
    3 - 1 90mins.

Hard to say who scores as I don't know who the players will be.

Really hard to predict the score and goalscorers as all of a sudden the lineup is very difficult to predict. So many options off the bench and good to see manager is making full use.

I suspect Roberts and Enzio will be back on the Meadow Lane turf from the start.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast