+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic

Pathetic

One thing I simply cant stand and just wont put up with. People not trying.
    That's the 4th game this season I've witnessed this. Embarrassing, and pathetic.

The only way is up.
    It cant get any worse surely.

It can.
    And it has. I turned it off as Elliott Bennett gave his 5th pen away this season.
    Our wonderful club captain leading by example.

Bennett can **** off.
    Armstrong can **** off.
    Rothwell can **** off. Brereton can **** off.

Absolutely woeful.

A club going absolutely nowhere. What a pile of ****e that was

Buckley sent off. I'd turned off that embarrassment before that.

A complete lack of professionalism. A complete lack of respect to fans paying good money to travel and put that performance in. A complete non performance. A complete cop out.
    Players like Armstrong who dodnt bother running. Rothwell, ok he fair enough. He is ****e. He always has been, and will never make a footballer. But is it too much to ask to chase back?
    Lenihan is a joke getting booked, hope he is heavily fined. And I hope the likes of Brnnett & Armstrong offer to pay for the fans tickets. And apologise.

That was pathetic.

Sorry champs.. your anger has me chuckling.

It was that poor though..

I can handle poor. I can handle a defeat. Anyone can lose a game.

I will not put up with players strolling. I will not tolerate players not interested. I think it's a real low point. And it has happened too many times this season. I'm sick of being asked to fork out more and more money.

The manner of that defeat today was shocking. What in earth have they been doing all week?

Flat.. pedestrian.. can't think of many more words to describe it..

As for your last question.. the mind boggles..

Makes it worse Derby had an understrength team out, Inc youngsters..

I dont want to sound like a drama queen. I can understand a side losing a game. Any defeat can be accepted.
    The manner of that today was concerning. Some were not trying. Quite s few actually. Armstrong is a disgrace. As is Rothwell. I gave up with Bennett earlier this season. Club captain, sets the tone. Has conceded more pens than any other player in the Champ this season.

Not just the players, what has Mowbray been doing the last week? Is anyone going to apologise for that today? As they should.

I can take a defeat. I'm not putting up with players not trying. That's happened a few times now. And it's not on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)