+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Are You Worried ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    She was last seen looking back out of the Taxi window.... Waving at Prince Andrew running behind the Cab shouting “wait for me!”

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Just got in touch with my travel insurance about forth coming flights and told I'm not covered for cancellation if I cancel because of the coronavirus outbreak only if airlines cancel irrespective if I've been told to self isolation
    Tha can't expect insurance companies to pay art wiart a feyt Dools or thu'll nivva mekka profit..Paying in is quick and easy wi smiling, helpful, call centre staff. Gerrin owt back izza nasty, slower, harder carry on.

The nation can stop worrying abart Coronavirus nar that Betty ez sent a message to us all that we will get through it together.

She sed--

" I was queuing outside Lidls in Woking, next to the Pizza Hut where Andy takes the kids, in the freezing cold at 6am this morning just to get a few sheets of paper to wipe my arse on when I thought, "Fek this for a game of soldiers". Me and Phil got the bus to Windsor and ev shacked up in a cheap place there away from the mucky buggers in this London oyle.
    I'm sorted now so good luck to the rest of you".

Nick Mitchell was gushing in his praise for the message on BBC News.

Some SCUM Tw÷ts burgled a food bank in knottingley and nicked toilet rolls and other sanitary products to sell on I'd imagine to feed their drug or alcohol habits meaning the food bank might have to close as it can't replenish it stocks due to PANIC buying by the I'm alright Jack fk anybody else

Goodness me lads, are we all over reacting here just a bit ?.
    I hope so, because while I do obviously understand the threat of this thing, Im still telling myself to carry on as normal if I can.
    What angers me here though is the greedy sods who 'stock up' or 'panic buy' at times like these, and then that means there isnt enough to go around anymore and the isles in the supermarkets are now looking surprisingly and worryingly bare!.

Which one iz thee Acido in thi new Avatar picture? Am gooin fo wun on left.

Did tha see Lydia's c0ckatoo in last neets Emmerdale ? Bell wo sat on Zak's sofa after evvin *** wi her boyfriend and there were a few scenes of the c0ckatoo in its cage behind her. Still no sign of it moving.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 20-03-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Some SCUM Tw÷ts burgled a food bank in knottingley and nicked toilet rolls and other sanitary products to sell on I'd imagine to feed their drug or alcohol habits meaning the food bank might have to close as it can't replenish it stocks due to PANIC buying by the I'm alright Jack fk anybody else
    A wo saying earlier in this thread Dools that bog rolls were the new target to nick. I think it wo "The Star" that edda picture of a large number of boxes of bog rolls being delivered to the back of Downing St under the heading "Boris the Bog Roll Bandit".
    I think Spud should distribute all the sanitary products in store at Oakwell to charities in the local community.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Goodness me lads, are we all over reacting here just a bit ?.
    I hope so, because while I do obviously understand the threat of this thing, Im still telling myself to carry on as normal if I can.
    What angers me here though is the greedy sods who 'stock up' or 'panic buy' at times like these, and then that means there isnt enough to go around anymore and the isles in the supermarkets are now looking surprisingly and worryingly bare!.
    Acido you may not be the type of person who follows the news , many don't so fair enough .

No we aren't over reacting , the world is changing massively , all pubs , clubs ,cafes , restaurants , cinemas , theatres and gyms to shut until further notice as from tonight .

Businesses and workers getting propped up by the governments to the tune of billions upon billions of pounds .

We are only at the start of this pandemic and we've seen nowt yet with no exit strategy for at least 18 months .

No we aren't over reacting .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 20-03-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Acido you may not be the type of person who follows the news , many don't so fair enough .

No we aren't over reacting , the world is changing massively , all pubs , clubs ,cafes , restaurants , cinemas , theatres and gyms to shut until further notice as from tonight .

Businesses and workers getting propped up by the governments to the tune of billions upon billions of pounds .

We are only at the start of this pandemic and we've seen nowt yet with no exit strategy for at least 18 months .

No we aren't over reacting .
    Quite right. I reckon lots of businesses will go under because there's no telling when this thing will end, could be months yet. The impact on the economy will be huge, many folk will be left unemployed.

One thing this pandemic has brought to my attention is that it's just a reminder of how selfish and single minded folk in this country have become. The legacy of the Thatcher government I dare say. I find it repulsive, tha thinks back to war times and rationing, folk wi an indomitable spirit keeping the country going together as a unit. They'll be disgusted to see what the mentality has become today

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Quite right. I reckon lots of businesses will go under because there's no telling when this thing will end, could be months yet. The impact on the economy will be huge, many folk will be left unemployed.

One thing this pandemic has brought to my attention is that it's just a reminder of how selfish and single minded folk in this country have become. The legacy of the Thatcher government I dare say. I find it repulsive, tha thinks back to war times and rationing, folk wi an indomitable spirit keeping the country going together as a unit. They'll be disgusted to see what the mentality has become today
    Tha reyt Pass.

There are examples of caring and community spirit abart but the culture of the majority nardays has become "Me first, Fek the rest".

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast