+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Are You Worried ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I'll have you know Mr Pass, that I dont have to worry about my hair at the moment lol. I dont need hair dye and I dont need hair restorer either, as my hair looks like I was still in my ****s (honestly, as people keep telling me!).

Some people at work tell me Im lucky to look so young... and I want to f*kin smack them everytime they say that!!.
    Tha should be grateful mate!
    Personally, am slowly receding. A could du wi gerrin some timber off so a waint be both fat and bald int next few years

I'm very worried, I've followed this story because it's interesting if a bit morbid, it can spread asymptomatic for anything up to 2 weeks, tho they say most show symptoms after 5-6 days, that's pretty much ruined any chance of containment. It can survive outside the body for up to a week, you can have it, it can lay dormant for time, then come at you like kato. They reckon it hospitalises about 10% of cases and it seems to take ages to get better, proving difficult for hospitals to accept new patients. We should all be thinkin on this one, cos it's everywhere now. If a substantial amount of the workforce is sick, supply chain etc etc, we'll feel it. I ant gone mad on loo paper, but I've done some basic prep, tins an that, stuff you only need a fork and a cake hole to eat, and water. I've never felt the need before to do this, but events this week and no checks on folk comin in from Italy and Iran means the potential for this to go south quickly is there, it doubles every 5-6 days, work it out 6th may, we run out o places to put folk. Should be so much easier being an island, but for some reason, maybe defeatism, they ant bothered to do owt.

Think we're screwed, hope we're not.

I’m not worried for myself. Definitely for Parents, who are over 80, and Kids who all work in jobs that involve close contact with the public.... There’s 3000 Chinese in my place of work, and plenty other nationalities.
    Wife is a health worker, so I’m worried for her.
    I’ve got 6 months of dried dog food in for arr Basil, on the thinking that if there are shortages of product or delivery issues, (They will definitely prioritise Human food production/transport chains, rather than animals, then I can feed him.
    I’ve ordered 15 Packs of 18 cans Stella, so if self isolated.... I’ll have enough to keep me going through the Cheltenham Festival at least.

if your fit and healthy with no history of heart condition lung condition you should be fine.
    some people think 2 weeks isolation will work but only works if you have crovid19 if you isolate thinking you have it you could get it the 1st day after. if you haven't got it and dont want to catch it you need to isolate for about 6 weeks and thats where the bulk buying has come from. asda home delivery have told some of its drivers to just leave the goods at the door and told to knock and leave and some have been asked not to take holidays for the next month or 2.

Theres allsorts of stuff going on at work now about this, posters everywhere and we're all being asked to wash our hands properly etc.
    And theres even a set of Faq's now which we've got to log onto and answer, just to show we're following the correct guidelines etc.

Quite a few people who I work alongside are health freaks anyway, as they have got forms of Ocd. This means they insist on constantly wiping surfaces with medicated wet wipes, and they've always done this before this virus ever even existed. So Im ok.

Thull be a few hundred BFC fans travelling darn to that London on Setdi and that's a reyt mucky oyle wi the Tube and people from all o'er oyle mixing close together. Am telling thi nar, the'll be coming back full a germs and spreading it rarnd Tarn.

I wasn’t worried but had to take my lad to hospital today, a bloke walked in coughing and spluttering nurses took his temperature sat him with everyone else while a doctor could see him, he then started sweating instantly like someone had turned the heating to 95 degrees! He was then called to the doctor and was then taken to the acute infections ward!!! I’ve washed my hands a face so much I’ve hardly got any skin left! I can’t believe I’ve got tickets for QPR I’m really hoping it gets called off or they ban large gatherings before the weekend! ��

in italy the death rate is just over 6% and climbing

last year normal flu the death rate was just under 1% in italy.

Health minister got it now, that's a good advert for all this cleanliness advice 😂

Health minister also 60 odd years old and has survived.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast