+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you come on this forum?

Why do you come on this forum?

What's the reason you come on this forum?
    For me it's always been to have a bit of a laugh and talk footy ,nufc or other games.
    But it isn't like that any more !
    It's not fun and there is less and less footy craic anymore
    Something has to change lads
    I'm back from Turkey on Saturday
    So you have till Sunday to sort your s h I t out.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    What's the reason you come on this forum?
    For me it's always been to have a bit of a laugh and talk footy ,nufc or other games.
    But it isn't like that any more !
    It's not fun and there is less and less footy craic anymore
    Something has to change lads
    I'm back from Turkey on Saturday
    So you have till Sunday to sort your s h I t out.
    Thanks in advance.
    its been like that for a long time and its not been just one person people today no longer now how to laugh and enjoy life

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    its been like that for a long time and its not been just one person people today no longer now how to laugh and enjoy life
    Something has to change ron

Something has to change ron

I have been posting on this site for 15 years, the banter and chat on here used to be awesome, everyone had a good laugh and actually had reasoning with their points.

I think the board has spiralled out of control becuase the mods are too lenient, and as a result a lot of the old posters have just thought boIIox. It gets tiresome watching people turn every thread into a hate campaign or people call each other names and come on to simply cause offense and to be wum's.

Christ, i posted a picture of 2 chinese girls waving their little finger and got a lifetime ban because i said it was directed at JR.

Now look at what is let slide, the way people interact on here is sometimes disgusting. The board rules may as well not exist

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    I have been posting on this site for 15 years, the banter and chat on here used to be awesome, everyone had a good laugh and actually had reasoning with their points.

I think the board has spiralled out of control becuase the mods are too lenient, and as a result a lot of the old posters have just thought boIIox. It gets tiresome watching people turn every thread into a hate campaign or people call each other names and come on to simply cause offense and to be wum's.

Christ, i posted a picture of 2 chinese girls waving their little finger and got a lifetime ban because i said it was directed at JR.

Now look at what is let slide, the way people interact on here is sometimes disgusting. The board rules may as well not exist
    What was your username when you got the ban?

koola

So if mods are too lenient
    What rules would you have ?
    Just curious

So if mods are too lenient
    What rules would you have ?
    Just curious
    Spell properly ?

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post

if the mods banned every thread hating miserable old buggers on here there would be very few posters left then it would be the mods acting like the satsi - what needs a complete change of attitude
    Last edited by ronandtet; 09-03-2020 at 07:00 PM.

have a read if your bored - it might not be to your taste but it shows people can live together on a forum

http://thelatebay.com/index.php?find-new/44678372/posts

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)