Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Sam, what you doing Saturday?

I really hope not Terry, he's no experience at all. Just feels like the start of another big villa f up regarding hiring and firing.

Rafa is the only manager i can think of that i would be happy with. Long and short term its a good option.

How pray tell is he a good manager in the short term Bongo - genuinely interested as he's not known as a rescue man for teams fighting relegation. I'm gutted about where we are as yet again it will be a huge upheaval of a new squad, many of whom are only in the first year of their contracts.

If we do go down, I really want to keep Smith, He did well with Brentford, I believe he'll do well with time with Villa. Really sick of manager changes every couple of years. Need to build on stability, I'd rather be a good, solid team in a few years than like we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    How pray tell is he a good manager in the short term Bongo - genuinely interested as he's not known as a rescue man for teams fighting relegation. I'm gutted about where we are as yet again it will be a huge upheaval of a new squad, many of whom are only in the first year of their contracts.
    I know what you mean. He couldn't save Newcastle but did a great job bringing them back up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12