+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Sam, what you doing Saturday?

Big Sam, what you doing Saturday?

🙄

I'm busy

I see what you did there Sam but sadly i did not mean you 😳
    Sam Aladyce, hate the bloke but his CV is impressive keeping teams up.

I'm gonna go with a) Harry Potter, Final answer.

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    I'm gonna go with a) Harry Potter, Final answer.
    We are just checking with VAR

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    We are just checking with VAR
    Sorry Sam

V A R @ the Wilson Observatory near Pasadena, California show lymph nodes below Mings’s armpit were used to divert the the balls trajectory

Can't see another manager being any better, how many managers over the past 10 years and how many of those saviors did what you want? I think for once, let's keep a manager that got us promoted and let him work for longer, and hopefully a more stable future.

Ok, so we settle for Smith the villa boy but what is he going to change? Under him we are going down. If you are ok with that JD then thats fine.
    Im not!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Ok, so we settle for Smith the villa boy but what is he going to change? Under him we are going down. If you are ok with that JD then thats fine.
    Im not!
    I'm not ok with it, but I'm realistic that all the years of changes, sackings and such also got us here. I think we need to properly stick with and build, he got us up, had to put together a new team. It isn'ta big shock we're where we are. I just feel like the constant hire and fire mentality doesn't work.

Looks like hes going, the vultures are suggesting Terry in charge for Chelsea game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)