Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!

Thread: FAO Kettering Baggie

FAO Kettering Baggie

Hi Mike, hope youíre well. Iím coming over for the Blues and Brentford games. I have sent Geoff e-mails about this, but so far, no reply.

Is he well and are you coming to the Blues game on Sat?

Ok Swedie lol.
    Im going to have a word with Birmingham customs, and tell them to watch out for a suspicious Abba fan who's trying to smuggle in loads of extra strong beer.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Hi Mike, hope you’re well. I’m coming over for the Blues and Brentford games. I have sent Geoff e-mails about this, but so far, no reply.

Is he well and are you coming to the Blues game on Sat?
    Hi, I saw Geoff before the Wigan game, i asked about you and he said he was going to get in touch .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok Swedie lol.
    Im going to have a word with Birmingham customs, and tell them to watch out for a suspicious Abba fan who's trying to smuggle in loads of extra strong beer.
    Iíll bring it on a barge, Peaky Blinders style 😎😜

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hi, I saw Geoff before the Wigan game, i asked about you and he said he was going to get in touch .
    Cheers Lloyd. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I’ll bring it on a barge, Peaky Blinders style ����
    Spooky , I was asking Geof about getting the Baggies barge booked up. But with this Corona virus, might be best to wait till next season , we need 35 to book it.

Hi Thomas, I expect that we will be going to the Blues game and as it is an early kick off, we may well be going for a curry at the NST after the match. I am beginning to wonder though, whether it would be best for me to keep out of crowds (age and an underlying heart issue, albeit a minor one) but at the moment, we are planning to be there!

I will be in touch with Geoff in the next day or two.
    Last edited by kettering_baggie; 10-03-2020 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Missed a bit out

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Hi Thomas, I expect that we will be going to the Blues game and as it is an early kick off, we may well be going for a curry at the NST after the match. I am beginning to wonder though, whether it would be best for me to keep out of crowds (age and an underlying heart issue, albeit a minor one) but at the moment, we are planning to be there!

I will be in touch with Geoff in the next day or two.
    Ok, thanks for the update. I will meet with Danny at BNS around 10.