+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agent Reina

Agent Reina

Doing a grand job at the Villa

Good boy Harvey. Another nail in the coffin.

They make our defence look rock solid!

Going down and without Grealish next season they’re going to struggle.

I can’t wait 😆😆😆😆

I'm waiting for this season to be declared nul and void after the scousers have mathematically won the title.
    Relegations and promotions will be annulled and the seals will get away with being crap... again
    Last edited by Albionmad; 10-03-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Obviously I hope that the Villa go down and yes there will be financial repercussions for them I would imagine after their spending spree this season.

However, it does highlight just how tough it will be next year for us. Our defence I would say is, at best, no better than theirs. I can’t see us getting anywhere near the investment that they had. I know Sheff U are doing it this season without big signings but their style is all about effort and teamwork and to be honest there are not many squads who can match them in those departments. We certainly don’t. A lack of class though may even catch them out next season.

Let’s hopefully enjoy a smooth end to the season (that said we are Albion so expect a bumpy ride). Enjoy it whilst it lasts because I expect next season to be a lot less enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Doing a grand job at the Villa
    Smiths defensive philosophy is based on a concept of Marco Bielsa’s where he instructs his team not to defend allowing the opposition to walk the ball into an unguarded net !

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Obviously I hope that the Villa go down and yes there will be financial repercussions for them I would imagine after their spending spree this season.

However, it does highlight just how tough it will be next year for us. Our defence I would say is, at best, no better than theirs. I can’t see us getting anywhere near the investment that they had. I know Sheff U are doing it this season without big signings but their style is all about effort and teamwork and to be honest there are not many squads who can match them in those departments. We certainly don’t. A lack of class though may even catch them out next season.

Let’s hopefully enjoy a smooth end to the season (that said we are Albion so expect a bumpy ride). Enjoy it whilst it lasts because I expect next season to be a lot less enjoyable.
    Do you want them to go down? I'm not sure I do. I mean, providing we go up, would you rather go to the Hawthorns and see us play a team like Bournemouth next season over Villa?

They will be absolutely screwed financially next season if they do go down.

As for us if we were to go up, it would really be down to recruitment, on the whole this season we have got it right. If the recruitment is good again for next season then I don't see why we can't do well. If it isn't, expect a season of struggle.

It would be good to see all local teams in the top flight like in the old days. Tired of hearing the media wetting themselves over nothing clubs like West Ham, Watford and Palace. I like the rivalry with Wolves and Villa but don't condone the pettiness and nastiness some people resort to.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Do you want them to go down? I'm not sure I do. I mean, providing we go up, would you rather go to the Hawthorns and see us play a team like Bournemouth next season over Villa?

They will be absolutely screwed financially next season if they do go down.

As for us if we were to go up, it would really be down to recruitment, on the whole this season we have got it right. If the recruitment is good again for next season then I don't see why we can't do well. If it isn't, expect a season of struggle.
    I would love to see 4 big derbies next season and bsides we moght need the points

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)