Folks, we’re sh1t, our squad is sh1t, our coaches are sh1t, our recruitment team are sh1t. They have been sh1t ALL season, they didn’t just wake up sh1t, and there’s fox all we can do about it.

The time for DS to go was the beginning of December, to give the new man time to evaluate and then tweak in January. But alas our fate was sealed over Xmas.

We had to spend big in the summer, we had no players. But 120 odd mill (before add ons which will not apply due to relegation) does not buy 14 premier league class players,

Wasted money in the summer? Wesley, Luiz, Targett, El ghazi, Trez, Hause and Jota. Who the fox scouted them lot? Crikey, we knew El ghazi was inconsistent and weak, we knew Hause was a clumsy oaf. We knew Jota was lightweight and sh1t, we’d been steamrolling over him for the last few seasons. Targett, not good enough for saints, here lads we’ll give ya 17 mill. Trez? Owners pick. Wes & Luiz, well they are Brazillian, must have been the only tw@s on Cocacobanna beach when Suso was on holiday.

Don’t even get me started on the January signings, Reina, thinks he’s Messi, but he’s just messy. Drinkwater? Should try and do exactly that. Samatta? Ok, but far too lightweight, needs a Davis like partner. Baston?, I give up.

No, we were destined for failure from the start, and I was taken in, hook, line and sinker.