+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions - 14 & 17 Mar

And maybe I would have been relegated from the Predictions.

I think Peterborough are shouting "robbed" this morning.

Yes, I suspect many Posh fans were hoping they would not be pushed out of the playoffs.
    So sorry for them!
    Maybe not ....

Cheers everyone iam pleased to have won but it’s seem to be an hollow victory happy birthday Waldron I seem to be catching up and once again thank you for doing this looking this Looking forward to next season what ever it brings hope you are all safe😷😏

Hi Lifelong. Good to hear from you and pleased to know that you are keeping safe.
    Yes, looking forward to a new season, whenever it starts.
    Also hoping it won't be long before we know more about next season's squad. Beginning to look a little sparse at present with all the contracts coming to an end.

Happy belated lockdown birthday Waldron ! And congratulations to Lifelong for a well-deserved victory ! I haven't really kept in touch with what footballing decisions have been taken in England concerning promotions and relegations etc, neither with Rovers' departures and intended signings etc... (if there's any money around). But, whatever happens, I look forward to hearing from you all again in a couple of months...

I think football is going to different from what we have been used to but been a carful run club and a few astute signing a think the future could be rosy

I plan to run the Predictions League again this season, now that we have a start date and fixtures published.

For the first set of league matches on Saturday 12 September, I will be posting a new thread on Monday 7th September.

Hopefully all participants from last season will be joining us again. Also, it would be nice to see some new members, who would be very welcome to join us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12