+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 106 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Their £3 million left back can’t even get a game. Our £3 million-rated player is our prize asset. Is there really any point to Scottish football any more!? COVID-19 is swiftly killing any residual interest I had in it unfortunately.
    Aye, I’m giving less of a f**k as the months pass.
    Seldom has an insipid hun defeat meant so little to me as the last one.

The whole season is turning into the biggest shambles ever. How did all the other leagues manage to get through their fixtures without cancelling games? We've been going for 2 weeks and there's games getting cancelled all over the place now. We're never going to manage to cram all these additional games in.

Obviously this "sporting bubble" is seen as a massive privilege, otherwise a footballer doing something like this is no different to an office worker, or hospital worker doing the same thing - they haven't been closing down shops, offices, hospitals because a few staff break the rules. When non-professional sport is eventually allowed to recommence, loads of folk will participate in it whilst breaking the rules willy nilly as they have been doing all along. The whole thing is getting to the stage where I'm wondering if we're ever going to get back to normal where we can have a kick about in the park with our friends, and watch our team playing on a Saturday or whenever.

Surely the Killie game should be off as well?

Hamilton and Celtic games now confirmed as postponed

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Surely the Killie game should be off as well?
    https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/co...ust/?rid=13929

Atletico Madrid have 2 players who tested positive yet their champions league quarter final this week is still on, yet in Scotland games are being postponed for players who test negative.

This is all down to Mrs Krankie being on a mad power trip.

I blame the mad yanks

Wee stompy has to be the centre of attention.

Thank phuck she doesnt play politics with the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Atletico Madrid have 2 players who tested positive yet their champions league quarter final this week is still on, yet in Scotland games are being postponed for players who test negative.

This is all down to Mrs Krankie being on a mad power trip.
    Yes, Spain certainly has a grip on COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    The whole season is turning into the biggest shambles ever. How did all the other leagues manage to get through their fixtures without cancelling games? We've been going for 2 weeks and there's games getting cancelled all over the place now. We're never going to manage to cram all these additional games in.

Obviously this "sporting bubble" is seen as a massive privilege, otherwise a footballer doing something like this is no different to an office worker, or hospital worker doing the same thing - they haven't been closing down shops, offices, hospitals because a few staff break the rules. When non-professional sport is eventually allowed to recommence, loads of folk will participate in it whilst breaking the rules willy nilly as they have been doing all along. The whole thing is getting to the stage where I'm wondering if we're ever going to get back to normal where we can have a kick about in the park with our friends, and watch our team playing on a Saturday or whenever.
    Have you not ordered a supply of Sputnik V from Putin though as he has just claimed to have found a safe and effective vaccine?! Apparently, they’ll start administering it next month. Some scepticism from the west.

Page 106 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast