+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 108 of 254 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Atletico Madrid have 2 players who tested positive yet their champions league quarter final this week is still on, yet in Scotland games are being postponed for players who test negative.

This is all down to Mrs Krankie being on a mad power trip.
    Absolutely spot on, its madness... Lets not forget too then its good to change the headlines at this moment in time with the exam debacle going on

Why would the season get cancelled? There have been no deaths from the chinese virus in Scotland for 25 days. Flu is now killing more people but nobody seems bothered about that.
    Well she has closed all the bars and restaurants in Aberdeen and postponed 3 of our games even though there has been no deaths.

Do you really think she won’t suspend the league if cases start to go up in other parts of the country?

Glasgow showed an increase a few weeks ago....and guess what?

She did phuck all.

She is a political chancer.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Well she has closed all the bars and restaurants in Aberdeen and postponed 3 of our games even though there has been no deaths.

Do you really think she won’t suspend the league if cases start to go up in other parts of the country?
    I wouldn't be surprised if she did suspend the league, but there is no logical reason for doing that. She is a power crazed tinpot dictator who is panting to lock down the whole country.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Glasgow showed an increase a few weeks ago....and guess what?

She did phuck all.

She is a political chancer.
    I am not a Sturgeon fan, as my previous posts show, but to be fair to her, Grampian has had 252 cases in last 10 days, compared with weegieland, which had 85 cases over 10 days as their high point. Once you factor in the population difference we clearly have a bigger issue than they did. Closing the pubs was the right thing to do.

That doesn't detract from the fact she is a political chancer though

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    That doesn't detract from the fact she is a political chancer though
    "Political chancer" is a wholly tautological phrase these days, sadly.

I would say that Scotland has coped with the capitalist pandemic better than many countries.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

I would say that Scotland has coped with the capitalist pandemic better than many countries.
    Better than some and worse than others. There is little doubt that we closed down too late resulting in more deaths than many other countries and that we really messed up with the number of deaths in care homes as a result of sending people home from hospitals without testing them. Having said that, we have done a far better job in reducing the level of infections and deaths than most countries subsequent to those two huge early mistakes until the recent f'ckwittery in Aberdeen

Just a sturgeon bashing thread this s¥hit turned out to be. She had no f ucking choice but to shut effin pubs restaurants etc. And with the games!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

Only England and Spain have a higher death rate than Scotland so we've really only done better than 2 countries.

And it's a communist pandemic simce it started in China.

And it's a communist pandemic simce it started in China.

Page 108 of 254 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast