+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If we are relying on Bryson getting Bryson off the wage bill then Bryson won't be going anywhere. I'm still hopeful he can do something for us but this current injury sums it all up.
    There’s bad luck with injuries, & there’s being “done” physically.

Bryson & Devlin fall into the “done” category for me. Career only going one way now - get rid.

Hoban one last long term injury from that list too - hopefully he manages to avoid it for his benefit and ours.

Flog McKenna & Cosgrove, plug the financial gap and prudently invest in the likes of Ross Stewart types with great potential & sell on value & we’ll be fine.

I don't like seeing players failing to contribute anything. We've had so many over the years.

That’s the risk you take signing veterans, and players with a patchy injury record.

I get it’s the only way we can get certain players, but I think we do it far too much & we’ve suffered for it most seasons recently.

It’s why I get particularly pissed off when DM cites injuries as an excuse for poor performances or a shyte season like last season.

Stop signing feckin crocks all the time then min 😡

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Is there potential for signing Watkins permanently if he continues to look the part?
    I think if Watkins can score some goals he’d be a good option. His general play is very good, better than cosgroves, but he doesn’t have a great scoring record which is what you really want in your striker I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I think if Watkins can score some goals he’d be a good option. His general play is very good, better than cosgroves, but he doesn’t have a great scoring record which is what you really want in your striker I guess.
    Yes, its great if your striker scores goals, but I don't mind them not scoring as much if they are attributable to the three behind them scoring more.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yes, its great if your striker scores goals, but I don't mind them not scoring as much if they are attributable to the three behind them scoring more.
    Agreed, but I would still want him to be hitting at least 15 goals himself over the course of a season, even if he is helping others to score.

Oh well from midnight I can't go into my neighbours house and he can't come into mine for the next 2 weeks but I could go round the corner and meet him in the pub for a pint. Can anyone explain the logic in this?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Oh well from midnight I can't go into my neighbours house and he can't come into mine for the next 2 weeks but I could go round the corner and meet him in the pub for a pint. Can anyone explain the logic in this?
    You don’t stay in Aberdeen.
    People who go to house parties in Glasgow will in no way go to pubs for the next two weeks.
    The virus doesn’t exist in Glasgow pubs and restaurants.
    Sturgeon is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    It's pretty simple really. For a start it's not really aimed at you. It's aimed at the mongos who are having house parties. There's protocols in place at the pub such as social distancing, cleaning stations, limits to how many people can be in there at the one time.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    You don’t stay in Aberdeen.
    People who go to house parties in Glasgow will in no way go to pubs for the next two weeks.
    The virus doesn’t exist in Glasgow pubs and restaurants.
    Sturgeon is an idiot.
    Not half as much an idiot as those who don't follow the guidelines because they know better.

Page 115 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast