+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's pretty simple really. For a start it's not really aimed at you. It's aimed at the mongos who are having house parties. There's protocols in place at the pub such as social distancing, cleaning stations, limits to how many people can be in there at the one time.
    Doesn’t look like anyone was following the protocols in this pub on Saturday

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMj-Xhevv9E

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Doesn’t look like anyone was following the protocols in this pub on Saturday

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMj-Xhevv9E

Here's me thinking that it was Keelies' innate aversion to hygiene in general, soap in particular, and their gallus community behaviour in entering each others' slums to purloin stuff to sell at the Barras that has had the concomitant outcome of my being kept away from my grandson's third birthday celebrations at the end of the week. Clarty thieving patter-merchants, so they are.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Oh well from midnight I can't go into my neighbours house and he can't come into mine for the next 2 weeks but I could go round the corner and meet him in the pub for a pint. Can anyone explain the logic in this?
    Central belt bias has meant that the restrictions in Glasgow have been much less stringent than those that were imposed in Aberdeen. It’s all about politics and who wants independence and who doesn’t, at the end of the day. Surgeon can dress up her reasoning in whatever way she likes in order to fit in with her ultimate aims.

A message from under the sea

I’m in the channel tunnel now.

Immigration consisted of

Have you filled your form in?

Yes

Okay, on you go

All that time spent making up lies wasted.

Just a wee reminder that it’s a fairly new phenomenon & it’s killed hundreds of thousands around the globe. The Scottish government seem to be reacting to it, sometimes poorly, as they go. Their decisions are made on clinical advice though, all of which probably isn’t available to folk posting on AberdeenMad.

I think a perceived Weegie bias, is fairly far down the list of things that should be concerning people at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

There were plenty of pubs following protocol in Aberdeen,that didn’t stop her shutting them down because some of the pubs didn’t and cases started to rise.

I’m sure that are plenty of pubs in Glasgow that are following protocol but like everywhere else there will be some that don’t so if cases are continuing to rise then they should all be closed.

Keeping them open is either a very stupid decision or a political one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just a wee reminder that it’s a fairly new phenomenon & it’s killed hundreds of thousands around the globe. The Scottish government seem to be reacting to it, sometimes poorly, as they go. Their decisions are made on clinical advice though, all of which probably isn’t available to folk posting on AberdeenMad.

I think a perceived Weegie bias, is fairly far down the list of things that should be concerning people at the moment.
    If you believe a word of what you have typed their then you are an utter moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    If you believe a word of what you have typed their then you are an utter moron.
    Hiya pal

Which bit do you not agree with? Difficult to tell if you’re a Facebook trained Dr., a staunch wee Jimmy Krankie hun patter enthusiast, or just a N. E loon with the worlds biggest Weegie chip on his shoulder.

Welcome regardless

Flu is currently killing about 10 times more people than the Chinese virus, but nobody seems bothered about that.

Page 116 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast