+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 141 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nah, yer alright. If you voted Tory after austerity, brexit, windrush, grenfell etc to ‘stop the SNP’ then wire in. I’m not sure what you think the SNP would do that would be worse but I’m sure your imagination is running wild
    Like.

I've voted SNP last puckle times, cos we need out from under Westminster.

Before that I c0ck and ballsed for many a year.
    I'm disillusioned with politics and would like to see an independent Scotland to hasten a wholesale political re-alignment within our little country.

Where politics is done in a grown up fashion, based on human needs rather than slavish adherence to "isms" and vested interests.

I think this is do-able in a country of 5 million nae linked to a pretendy-superpower-wannabe.

If there's many worse phrases in the English language than "a career in politics" then I havnae heard them.

"Career".........ram it.

There’s a 60-odd tsunami on its way at the next election then, given the number of senior MSPs jacking it in.

The career political wannabes, never out of the bubble since they achieved their meaningless degrees, are polishing their iPads, rote-learning the manifesto (and its get-out loopholes), and girding their grey suits in preparation for the first nodding dog step on to the ladder, where patronage and cronyism demands will ensure that they carry the spears, dutifully fill the lobbies and plight their troth and allegiance to the Party rather than give a **** about the needs of their constituents.

“My party right or *left” as George Orwell nearly observed.

*not a ****ing chance
    Last edited by 57vintage; 20-09-2020 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Thighs like Jim Forrest

First Minister brings restrictions across the nation in line with West Dunbartonshire. What I want to know is, why did the N.E have it so easy there for a few weeks eh? Answer that then Krankie, I demand answers & I’ll stamp my feet till I get them. It’s clearly a NE bias to chase votes knowing full well you already have the support of West Dunbartonshire. She needs to stop what she’s doing, & answer me directly so there can be no misunderstandings. WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

Wee nippy just deflecting from Salmond the granny shagger. God save the real queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    First Minister brings restrictions across the nation in line with West Dunbartonshire. What I want to know is, why did the N.E have it so easy there for a few weeks eh? Answer that then Krankie, I demand answers & I’ll stamp my feet till I get them. It’s clearly a NE bias to chase votes knowing full well you already have the support of West Dunbartonshire. She needs to stop what she’s doing, & answer me directly so there can be no misunderstandings. WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????
    West Dunbartonshire has a Covid-19 rate 5 times higher than the national average.
    Restrictions imposed not as strict as when Aberdeen had their localized outbreak.
    Apples and pears Mason

More pant pishing from Boris and Mrs Krankie.

Meanwhile flu is currently killing 12 times more people than covid. Boris isn't peeing his pants about that and Mrs Krankie isn't holding daily press conferences about flu. It seems that hundreds of flu deaths a week are perfectly acceptable but even one covid death is a calamity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

Meanwhile flu is currently killing 12 times more people than covid. Boris isn't peeing his pants about that and Mrs Krankie isn't holding daily press conferences about flu. It seems that hundreds of flu deaths a week are perfectly acceptable but even one covid death is a calamity.
    You are the flu pant pisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

YAS!
    I love EDGY posts.........this board needs more edginess.

Does anyone know anyone that has died of flu? It's a conspirahoax orchestrated by the Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Does anyone know anyone that has died of flu? It's a conspirahoax orchestrated by the Chinese.
    That and their Sino-Gordian bag knots.

Wong 'uns.

Page 141 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast