+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 148 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Any suggested or enacted legislation that bears a populist and/or sentimentalist reference to an individual, allowing tabloid editors easy headlines and ill-considered stirring of the mob, should see the perpetrator, enactor, or publicists firmly hoisted on to the brass-necked ersehole pedestal. That deals with the Tory prick, although I haven't looked at the detail of his back-of-a-public-school-fag packet draft, you understand.

Jimmy ****ing Clitheroe too, obviously. Grade One Cuunt.

Alcoholics, child molesters, nervous wrecks and prima donnas; jilted lovers, office clerks, petty thieves, hard drug pursuers, as the man once wrote.

Can’t see any legislation calling for ousting MSP's who shun their responsibilities to the public, getting too much support from his own party. They’ve got previous.

That said, the situation with McKay is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nobody spent 6 years at Dumbarton Academy.
    FTFY Mason 😉

Meanwhile MacKay is just the latest in a long line of greedy, self serving, opportunist @rsehole politicians - of all stripes - with their nose in the trough.
    All at our expense of course.

His kiddy fiddling does take him to another level tbf - but one look at the boy would tell you he was a wrong un.

Billy Connelly was probably right “Don’t vote, it just encourages the b@stards”..,

The cock and balls is all very well but it just suits the Tories as they ****s always vote. They don't need the Huns up here to help them.

the situation with McKay is ridiculous.
    On a near-name related tangent, Neil Mackay nails the independence//SNP issue in his Herald column today.

I'm unable to give a link as I access the print media via Pressreader, thoughtfully provided by Aberdeen's worthy and magnificent library service, despite the pressure put on such social provision by book-burning weasels in power.

Right
    Since you don’t answer personal mail.

How do I access this press reader thing through the library?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Right
    Since you don’t answer personal mail.

How do I access this press reader thing through the library?
    Fit personal mail?

I think I downloaded the app, created an account, linked it to Budapest (just kidding, it’s Aberdeen) City libraries, and then selected the publications I want to see, ‘favouriting’ them so that I can get The Guardian at 0200, and The Week, The New York Review of Books, and one of the cycling mags as they’re published. The EE (hardly worth reading) is always tardy. Yesterday’s didn’t arrive at all. The lazy little bastid who delivers it can go **** himself if he’s looking for a tip at Yuletide.

It seems you have to renew your sub every month, but that’ll be the next IT shouting match at Vintage Acres.

See you for an argument on the Independent letters page?

Edit: for some reason, none of that Nazi Murdoch’s papers are available.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 01-10-2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Boys keep swinging

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    FTFY Mason ��
    Oddly enough, Dumbarton Academy’s most successful FP was also one of its worst students. Sir Jackie Stewart, who invented dyslexia before going on to be 3 time F1 World champion.

**** me, each day a new hypocrisy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...43160.html?amp

Oddly enough, Dumbarton Academy’s most successful FP was also one of its worst students. Sir Jackie Stewart, who invented dyslexia before going on to be 3 time F1 World champion.
    Nothing odd about it at all.
    As mentioned earlier, there are always exceptions to the rule.

I read that because of Sir Jackie Stewarts undiagnosed Dyslexia, it spurred him to work harder at the things he was good at.
    Its great that he overcame his problems, but it would be interesting to know how much of that problem contributed to his success whilst racing.

Page 148 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast