+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 154 of 254 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I only mention it because Aberdeen twitter has been awash with posts about weegie bias again, when a lockdown looked likely. Now it’s the same folk moaning that there wasn’t a lockdown today because of weegie bias.

She’s not Mike McCurray at Ibrox
    Twitter? **** that zoomer-laden bearpit. I’ve never been tempted by it ever.

If utter barking, moon-howling ****s like Trump and Pete Wishart use it, I can be certain that I never will.

There's something very very wrong with the phrase "The President tweeted"

Dignity of office and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Twitter? **** that zoomer-laden bearpit. I’ve never been tempted by it ever.

If utter barking, moon-howling ****s like Trump and Pete Wishart use it, I can be certain that I never will.
    It’s amazing. One of the best things about it, is reading the daily abuse that plant Pete Wishart takes

It’s amazing. One of the best things about it, is reading the daily abuse that plant Pete Wishart takes
    I’d be obliged if you’d aim some, as my proxy, in the direction of the blustering, shouty, girning-faced ****wit. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's all b'ollocks anyway, all you have to do is stand up to it and it runs away like the pinko lefty slanty eyed little virus that it is.
    That'll be why its spreading so much down in Glasgow.
    It's well documented that they don't stand up to or for anything and prefer a panache of walking away from a fight

The Roman Empire had no problem walking about Aberdeenshire as if they owned the gaff. Pwoppa naughty. The western edge of the whole thing was at the Bowling roundabout. They knew they couldn’t take Dumbarton. Since then, the vikings & Clydebank Bundy have also had a pop. Want to know how many Romans, Vikings & Clydebank Bundy are cutting about Dumbarton? F*ck all.

The Roman Empire had no problem walking about Aberdeenshire as if they owned the gaff. Pwoppa naughty. The western edge of the whole thing was at the Bowling roundabout. They knew they couldn’t take Dumbarton. Since then, the vikings & Clydebank Bundy have also had a pop. Want to know how many Romans, Vikings & Clydebank Bundy are cutting about Dumbarton? F*ck all.
    The reason they're not cutting about Dungbarton is because it's a sh!tehole

Edouard tests positive for Covid whilst away with France U21’s. Think I seen Forrest out for 6 weeks with a stress fracture as well. Get the Scottish Cup semi played soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Edouard tests positive for Covid whilst away with France U21’s. Think I seen Forrest out for 6 weeks with a stress fracture as well. Get the Scottish Cup semi played soon.
    Edouard will be back long before the semi final.
    He’ll be back for the league game at Pittodrie the week before.

Aye ? Thats amazing . Well done.

Where did you put the Ninth Legion ?

Page 154 of 254 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast