+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 165 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

The Mail on Sunday is probably not your regular reading, nor mine.
    But after Andrew Marr’s cryptic comment about it not being available on his desk ( in the studio) this morning, I thought I would take a look.

Page 5 is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But after Andrew Marr’s cryptic comment about it not being available on his desk ( in the studio) this morning, I thought I would take a look.

Page 5 is interesting.
    Any hints DD?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Page 5 is interesting.
    I have the Telegraph booked as a ‘favourite’, just to get an alternative view from the 19th century.

The letters page is always a hoot. This week, there’s been hot debate about lavvie flushing mechanisms.

I’ll give TMOS a look and will sanitise thereafter.

The headlines are far better than the contents you’re drawn into, although I’d like to have witnessed the current PM tell David Davis that he’d kick him in the *******s.

Page 5 is about Hancock having a mini lock-in a Commons bar and telling some *crass **gag about the test and trace spreadsheet.

* ooh we’re sensitive wee souls on the right wing (and bomb the asylum seekers in the Channel)
    ** Lenny Bruce or Bill Hicks it isn’t

Hotting up nicely...

Sturgeon: Salmond may be angry I refused to collude https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...itics-54499068

Rats in a sack.

“The MP then said she'd been told by the party to inform the
    police and was given a statement to issue that would say the
    authorities had already been alerted. She claims she was told
    the whip would be removed but reinstated on condition of her
    cooperation.”

Hmm.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18789206.amp/

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Rats in a sack.
    There’s an open goal here for some whatabouttery but I’ll give it a miss. It’s a good thing that the SNP are held to a much, much higher standard than the other parties

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s a good thing that the SNP are held to a much, much higher standard than the other parties
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    From the man who says that we should not question anything Nicola says because, well she's trying her best. Even though she won't answer questions and seems to be caught telling lies.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    From the man who says that we should not question anything Nicola says because, well she's trying her best. Even though she won't answer questions and seems to be caught telling lies.
    Fair dos, here’s the whatabouttery. Is it better than cooking poor people in a tower block though eh? Or maybe deporting British nationals after spending 50years living in the country? Or taking back handers from Russian oligarchs? Or spaffing 12 (twelve) Billion on a track & trace system that doesn’t work? Or putting Beefy Botham in the HoL? Or an endless list of other f*cking abysmal, corrupt decisions being made as this ‘country’ slides into an absolute f*cking cesspit.

Still, wee Krankie won’t answer yourquestions exactly how you’d like them, as to why you couldnt drive over 5 miles for a few weeks a couple of months ago during a global pandemic. Have you tried holding your breath & stamping your feet?

Ha ha ha etc

Page 165 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast