+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 254 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Who is paying for the folk getting 80% of their wages? Is it a loan?

Quantitative easing. Basically printing money. Normally this results in your currency losing a heap of it’s value against other currencies. However, in this case, all countries will have to do it to prevent an economic collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Quantitative easing. Basically printing money. Normally this results in your currency losing a heap of it’s value against other currencies. However, in this case, all countries will have to do it to prevent an economic collapse.
    I think if you need the government to pay for you then you should be shot. Along with those "working from home".

Only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You're a gullible sheep, the chinese virus has only killed a tiny number of people.
    21,000 deaths in less than 3 months.
    Not a tiny number in my opinion

As I am keeping the people of Edinburgh fed when supermarket shelves are bare I am classed as a critical worker.

It's basically Police-Fire Service-ambulance-me

I don't want no fuss, I'm just proud to be doing my bit.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    21,000 deaths in less than 3 months.
    Not a tiny number in my opinion
    In 2015, 57 million people died. Another 21,000 is a tiny number.

People die, there are no 2 ways about it.

All GP's have patients that die. When the people that hired Dr Shipman noticed that an alarmingly higher than average number of people were dying on his practise they were rightly alarmed.

Turns out a lot of his older patients weren't dying of natural causes.

I forget my point but...

Back to money

It doesn’t really exist so they can do whatever they want.

You're a gullible sheep, the chinese virus has only killed a tiny number of people.
    Aye ok ya gullible idiot

Back to Dave Mac tho .... financially, a hell of a load o' folk are goosed! ... As a professional musician, my income has suddenly become nil! ... thank fυck Ah saved a wee bit every month ... even in hard times ... how much good it'll dae me remains tae be seen ... but ....

A load o' companies/industries are rakin it in .... Dave needs tae go have a wee newsie ... toilet roll producers are the obvious one - and, considerin the 'once michty' are famed for shiτin it when we face the cheeks ( sorry ... that's a horrific image! ) ... we should be looking to name oor new stadium the Andrex Arena ... or ... fυck it .... rename Pittodrie in the interim.

Otherwise ... pasta and tomato products are in huge demand ... 'The BertoliBowl'? ... Pastodrie?

C'mon Dave min ... follow the fυckin money!

You make a good point, ah **** it.

Lets all go to the pub and get steamin.
    You dinna need to worry about public transport, jist take yer car. Ok some may die but it's only a tiny fraction (deaths from drivers under the influence), so that's ok.
    Fcuk the speed limit inna, you'll get home a lot quicker if you put the pedal to the floor. Some may die but again, it's just a tiny proportion.

Lets change the gun law in the UK as well, at times like these, we should all be able to protect out property or go hunting. The Americans have the right idea. I saw in this pandemic, one area of the states that was queued out the door to sell guns and ammunition. That's ok though, because its just a tiny percentage that die from shootings as a result

We should save time on educating our young on drugs as well, let them experiment, let them have fun. No harm can come from it, its just low numbers that dies from it anyway

Page 17 of 254 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast