+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 174 of 254 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    A weegie stole my wheelbarrow.
    That's an ongoing investigation Mondo.

Good coppers keep an open mind.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 17-10-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yeah, that’s not what happened
    The Pittodrie one was Matt Busby.
    Deadco fans "collectively failed to observe".
    No, or minimal, media coverage.

The Aybrokes one was for George Young.
    During the silence a few neds, about six in number I'd say (with a banner that said "Stirling Reds") started a ditty about the Ibrox disaster.
    The collective Aberdeen support shouted at the offenders to "shut the f u c k up" or other words to that effect, of course by then the damage was done and the Weegia had their bogie men. Dons fans then became the b@stard love children of Ian Huntly and Myra Hindley.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Nothing extraordinary about it. Happened too regularly to be out of the ordinary.

As for friendliest city, try telling that to all the battered wifes tomorrow night. Won't be reported of course. Glasgow bias in the press because they don't want to upset their readership.

(Compare the reporting of the minutes silence for Stein or Shankly, I forget, at Pittodrie where the great unwashed sang their full repertoire at full voice, but not mentioned in the press yet a few Aberdeen supporting drunks arrive at Ipox, climb the steps into the stadium clueless that a minutes silence was being observed (given you can't see what's going on due to the steps) and the Glasgow press were outraged for nearly a month.)
    What era are you in?

The Young tribute disturbance was in Jan 97, just a month after there was some hun player/innocent ambassador of sport contrerempts after the now-dead filth beat us 3-0 at Pittodrie (Lewis’s da scored, possibly twice).

Even if we were up ****e creek with Aitken in charge, the press still put the boot in to us at every opportunity.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 17-10-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Black room country, no gold pavements, tired starlings

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What era are you in?
    The one where you see what's going on around you and learn from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    The one where you see what's going on around you and learn from experience.
    Don't talk pish

I worked in Glasgow and thereabouts for almost 20yrs, my old man moved down from Aberdeen to Glasgow in the 60s. None of us have had any bother at all. Not a weegie accent between us.

You are stuck in the past.

Time Out and Lonely Planet think you are as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If Glasgow is such a fantastic place why does all your tramps move to London ?

I was in the hun end that day, on account that Aberdonians (rightly) got priority with tickets. I never moaned about it or demanded a DNA system either because I’m not a fanny.

I heard it from the club deck. There was well more than 6 singing it & it wasn’t folk making their way to the seats. There were folk standing on the seats belting it out ffs. Let’s not try to polish that turd

So, will the SevCovid team have to isolate for the next fortnight after it was confirmed that another three Standard Liege players tested positive (one of whom started on Thursday night)?

Page 174 of 254 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast