+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 189 of 254 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinio...on-3035250?amp

Further to previous discussions about Scotland becoming an authoritarian state where questioning the government is unthinkable because they are doing their best and they need a break, this article from Brian Wilson in the Scotsman newspaper might show why questioning of power is important.
    Is that Brian Wilson the former Labour MP and staunch unionist who writes every article and tweet about the SG? He seems to be doing ok questioning the government.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that we just give them a free ride. I'd suggest they are more accountable than most due to the union debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is that Brian Wilson the former Labour MP and staunch unionist who writes every article and tweet about the SG? He seems to be doing ok questioning the government.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that we just give them a free ride. I'd suggest they are more accountable than most due to the union debate.
    Plently of questions being asked but answers are few and far between. Nicola's response to some questions (ridiculous, preposterous, ludicrious to ask etc.) Without answering the questions hardly implies accountability.

I'd suggest a re-read of some of the post here (I wouldn't, it would be quite boring) would show people implying we should give them a free ride.

Maybe stop asking ludicrous questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Maybe stop asking ludicrous questions?
    It’s funny how questions are only ever ludicrous when the person being asked the question can’t give an answer.

What’s ludicrous is refusing to answer questions but yet speaking about Santa being a key worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    It’s funny how questions are only ever ludicrous when the person being asked the question can’t give an answer.
    Who stole the like button?

As unionists; are you as vociferous about Boris and co as you are about Krankie and co? Keeping in mind that you'd be under a far stricter lockdown if he had control over that aspect. I don't read many "questioning" posts going the other direction.

As unionists; are you as vociferous about Boris and co as you are about Krankie and co? Keeping in mind that you'd be under a far stricter lockdown if he had control over that aspect. I don't read many "questioning" posts going the other direction.
    Boris keeps peeing his pants about this virus, he will have to be deposed soon.

However the main difference between them is that Mrs Krankie enjoys bossing us about and behaving like a tinpot dictator. If Boris wasn't PM, he would be complaining about the lockdown and making fun of mask wearing in his newspaper column.

Let’s just cut to the chase. You don’t like her because she’s a woman that you don’t fancy. Odd seeing as none of you minded cracking one out to Thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Boris keeps peeing his pants about this virus, he will have to be deposed soon.

However the main difference between them is that Mrs Krankie enjoys bossing us about and behaving like a tinpot dictator. If Boris wasn't PM, he would be complaining about the lockdown and making fun of mask wearing in his newspaper column.
    You get top marks for being persistent.

If this is for me where have I ever said I’m a unionist ? People do know you can have your own opinion on different topics and you don’t need to blindly follow political ideology?

Page 189 of 254 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast