+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What I really like about you is your consistency.
    You can speak s’hite on any subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The confidence with which he delivers that shyte is impressive too
    LOL, couple of pots I see

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    One of the biggest reasons was wee krankies test and trace f@ck up but you dont hear much about that
    Test and Trace are two ***** parts of effectively dealing with any pandemic. Of course the third element is to the isolate.
    The UK govt have equally been incompetent in delivering an effective Test, Trace and Isolate scheme.

Right from the off, the WHO was advising to Test, Test, Test, but it didn't really happen and to be honest, still isn't really happening

[edit] WTF is "v1tal" censored" [/edit]
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 20-11-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL,
    I rest my case.

So one of the three on U21 duty has contracted Covid. Be a real blow if it is Fergus as we are already without McRorie tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    So one of the three on U21 duty has contracted Covid. Be a real blow if it is Fergus as we are already without McRorie tomorrow.
    Ideally it's McCrorie as he'd be missing anyway. As you say, if it's Ferguson, it's a massive blow... who would the midfield two be? Ojo and Leigh? Don't fancy that combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Ideally it's McCrorie as he'd be missing anyway. As you say, if it's Ferguson, it's a massive blow... who would the midfield two be? Ojo and Leigh? Don't fancy that combination.
    McCrorie’s brother who plays for under 21’s has tested positive. My money would be on both brothers testing positive. Ferguson and McLennan will be good for tommorow.

It now appears that 3 players tested positive and 8 have to self isolate

Game off then?
    (I know they're not all our players)

Of course , no fans should mean any team short of a player due to covid should be able to call a game off.

It's not like anyone would take the TV companies into consideration for something like this, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    It now appears that 3 players tested positive and 8 have to self isolate
    All 3 of ours involved with 1 positive and 2 as close contacts. That means no Ferguson/McCrorie/McLennan for sevco tomorrow and Hamilton midweek and most likely St Mirren in cup (the positive person may be back for that depending on when the 10 day clock started). Add that to Hayes and McGeouch already being out means that we will be really struggling in midfield for next 3 games. The likes of Ojo will have to play 3 games in 7 days despite not having played all season

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    All 3 of ours involved with 1 positive and 2 as close contacts. That means no Ferguson/McCrorie/McLennan for sevco tomorrow and Hamilton midweek and most likely St Mirren in cup (the positive person may be back for that depending on when the 10 day clock started). Add that to Hayes and McGeouch already being out means that we will be really struggling in midfield for next 3 games. The likes of Ojo will have to play 3 games in 7 days despite not having played all season
    Forgot that McGinn also out so really struggling both central midfield and wing back

Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast