+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Will this season count as 9 in a row for Celtic or is this season null and void?

Would that mean next season won’t be 10 in a row but in fact only the first?

Will the helicopter ever land?
    If that clown Doncaster is aboard is it bad to hope for an accident?
    Suppose it is as the pilot will have a family.
    Ach weel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't know how they can just finish the league as it is. Hearts and Dundee United (as funny as it would be) would rightly argue against it. Then how do you settle the Scottish cup?
    We’d win the Cup as I’d threaten to send afc1903mad to bore them to death if they don’t award it to us.
    He could arrange a PowerPoint presentation & spreadsheet explaining the tactical wonders of McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Euro 2020 to be played in summer 2021 appears to be the plan, with domestic seasons being played thru this summer.

Then, straight into season 20/21. Bin next season's league cup if needs be, if Europa League pre qualifiers can't be played in the summer, as we won't know who has qualified for them.

Mayhem. And that's only the fitba.

As Don said above, use this as a reason for playing summer fitba full time, not just this year. 'mon the SFA, show some foresight and play a foreshortened season next season, end it next March, then straight into season 2021, ending in Nov, with a mid summer break IF we qualify for Euro 2021.

Mean players are playing straight thru from June 2020 (or whenever this pandemic ends) till Nov 2021 but so be it. Its what we have squaaaads for.
    Playing through summer seems sensible but for one issue.
    Medical experts seem to think it’ll be at its worst in UK in 3 months time.

The more they do this sort of thing, the more they’ll delay it.
    They are aiming for the summer, then we’ll find out it’s just a bad cold anyway.

If they close the schools ( and they will) I would expect them to be closed until after the summer holidays.

Which means that I’m stuck working 6 days a week until September.

B’astard

Silver lining - the oval puck gypery’s ****ed too, which most be the most exciting thing thing that’s ever happened on a rugby rink.

Panic in Calyseat Medical Practice apparently

F’uck sake min, when I was a loon it was typhoid.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Panic in Calyseat Medical Practice apparently

F’uck sake min, when I was a loon it was typhoid.
    "I can mind the typhoid epidemic at its worst
    We nivver washed wir hands unless we did the lavvie first"
    (Scotland the What)

Ootside lavy’s at Skene Square.

Bloody pampered generation this is

Whenever they start playing football again, which will probably be about August, they can finish this season and then go straight into next season.

Got to feel for Orkney FC who were due to play both home and away at the same time tomorrow due to previous postponements and now don't have a game at all lol.

Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast