+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Dave should just sit down, shut up and listen to the politicians and their scientific advisors who’ve been so successful and not just making it up as they go.
    Should they listen to Dave instead & his scientific survey?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Should they listen to Dave instead & his scientific survey?
    May as well for how successful their advice has been lockdown didn’t work first time let’s try it a second time. I just wonder without the vaccine how many more lockdowns would have been tried. I think we all know someone else who continually does the same things and gets the same results but one day it may work.

Everyone's a fecking expert.

New Zealand effectively got it right.

People here wouldn't/couldn't follow it because we have uncontrolled borders with another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Everyone's a fecking expert.

People here wouldn't/couldn't follow it because we have uncontrolled borders with another country.
    Correct.

New Zealand has virtually put most other nations to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Cormack is really starting to get on my tits
    Why he is picking a fight he will not win is anyone's guess. Is it for the same fans he is happy to serve up turgid pish week in week out? Challenger brand my arse. It just comes across as serving his ego.

While I agree with what Cormack is highlighting I can’t help but think he is trying further to push fans more onto his side as quite a few fans are getting annoyed with his malaise regarding how our club conduct themselves on the pitch. If Aberdeen FC were a strong club he would be taken more seriously. Who really wants to go out their way to watch the dross served up by a McInnes led Aberdeen. I suspect only the happiest of happy clappers or folk with absolutely nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post

Rubbish, NZ is in the middle of nowhere and they have cut themselves off from the rest of the world. How long are they going to keep that up for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Rubbish, NZ is in the middle of nowhere and they have cut themselves off from the rest of the world. How long are they going to keep that up for?
    Edgy post

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Eh, around 8 months and counting.
    When they get supplies of the vaccines.

Next!

Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast