+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 235 of 254 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    As it should be.
    Sod all this ticket crap
    The first all-ticket match I attended (and maybe the first ever) was Just About The Toppest Reds Ever v Celtic on 17 April 1971.

We travelled in from Keith two Sundays before to queue in Merkland Road East for the ‘priceless briefs’ (30p, if I recall correctly).

The monochrome, watermark-free, business card-a-like ticket read something like:

“Aberdeen Football Club

Match ticket

Entry only

Date, time and price as advertised”

My John Bull Printing Set could have forged dozens of that sucker had I been of that capitalist mind.

36000 there, even with a third of the Main Stand in ruins.

Proper Mannies’ fitba.

Lots of things lost with this ticket and allocated seat crap.

Of course, you could pay to get in at 14.59 but if you wanted a decent view at a really big game then best to get in early.

This resulted in much pre match singing( and fighting) and a tremendous build up in atmosphere.

Lots of things lost with this ticket and allocated seat crap.

Of course, you could pay to get in at 14.59 but if you wanted a decent view at a really big game then best to get in early.

This resulted in much pre match singing( and fighting) and a tremendous build up in atmosphere.
    The numbered seats ****ed up for a while. We used to congregate at the unofficial standing bit at the edge of Y, since some of the trusties worked offshore/abroad in the nasty manky filthy planet-killing hydrocarbon industry, and would pay at the gate when they came back to semi-civilisation, and would ken where we could be found (told them you were livin down town drivin all the old men crazy).

In Hans's second game, when he ingeniously chipped Woods for the hun-stuffing winner, two ingratiating obvious weedgie huns were sent tumbling doon the steps towards the pie shoppie as they were 'taken out' under the disguise of our outrageous celebrations. Plod, hovering nearby, laughed like **** and threw the ****ers out when they complained.

I remember that goal very well.

Hiya Stu pal, how was your weekend?

That’s my booster booked.
    1st October.

That’s my booster booked.
    1st October.
    In a few months there will be another booster, then another one and another one. And so on indefinitely.

These vaccines seem to be a bit sh!t.

I’ve moved mine to the 6th.

You may well be right.
    But more likely the covid strain will weaken.
    Not that they’re s’hite, well the English one is s’hite, even Boris has stopped pushing that one.

Everyone will catch covid anyway and that’ll help, the vaccine will stop us dying of it, which let’s face it, is a bit of a boost.

I’ve moved mine to the 6th.

You may well be right.
    But more likely the covid strain will weaken.
    Not that they’re s’hite, well the English one is s’hite, even Boris has stopped pushing that one.

Everyone will catch covid anyway and that’ll help, the vaccine will stop us dying of it, which let’s face it, is a bit of a boost.
    He was telling the Brazilian president to get himself filled up with some astra zenica in New York yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    In a few months there will be another booster, then another one and another one. And so on indefinitely.

These vaccines seem to be a bit sh!t.
    My old man likely survived it recently thanks to his vaccines. That'll do for me and anyone else who doesn't go fishing on a snider football forum.

Page 235 of 254 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast