+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 237 of 254 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The obvious.
    Which is?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They’re total wrong ‘uns. Their brains been smoothed by grifters, the far right, Twitter bots & targeted algorithms. The really special bit is that they think everyone else is brainwashed

"The far right" is that your answer to everything?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    "The far right" is that your answer to everything?
    It’s them that’s pushing these moon units. Theyre always one click away behind any anti vaxx outburst. If just one of these c*nts did their own research, they’d know that.

This has been a pet project of mine for around 6 years now, after watching one of my oldest friends fall for this pish.

It’s them that’s pushing these moon units. Theyre always one click away behind any anti vaxx outburst. If just one of these c*nts did their own research, they’d know that.

This has been a pet project of mine for around 6 years now, after watching one of my oldest friends fall for this pish.
    I am so sorry to hear about your pal, maybe it was their own decision?

Folk can still thankfully make their own decision. Thats it for me , own decision.

Not sure about the 6 year year thing though?

I am so sorry to hear about your pal, maybe it was their own decision?

Folk can still thankfully make their own decision. Thats it for me , own decision.

Not sure about the 6 year year thing though?
    People making their own decisions need to realise that its based on utter shyte & potentially affects others. They should also have the courage to actually have faith in their own decision, which none of them do.

"potentially affects others", see thats the problem for others.

Many folk have the courage to stand by their decisions, who are you or I to doubt that?

"potentially affects others", see thats the problem for others.

Many folk have the courage to stand by their decisions, who are you or I to doubt that?
    Because they don’t. Every one of these self educated shyte bags, would burden the NHS when their batsh1t theories get put to the test

Because they don’t. Every one of these self educated shyte bags, would burden the NHS when their batsh1t theories get put to the test
    To be fair why shouldn’t they use the NHS if they’ve contributed to its funding.

Just like smokers, fat tw@ts, druggies and alkies?

Just like smokers, fat tw@ts, druggies and alkies?
    Not to mention the folks allergic to work and on benefits I can imagine the outcry from him if there benefits got stopped.

Page 237 of 254 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast