+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 249 of 254 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Thats football f@cked for 3 weeks from Boxing day,no crowds allowed in to stadiums

If you think it will only be three weeks, you are extremely gullible. It will be more like 3 months. That evil Mrs Krankie really hates football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If you think it will only be three weeks, you are extremely gullible. It will be more like 3 months. That evil Mrs Krankie really hates football.
    They can gtf with this closed door pish.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Apparently talks are being held about bringing the Winter break forward instead of having games behind closed doors. Still sh!te but I guess it's better than 500 fans for each of these games. Buys some time.
    Even if that happens I'm not sure that really helps as like Jupiter has said Omicron is going nowhere fast and there will be huge pressure on NHS through the rest of winter so difficult to see her suddenly allowing any significant number of fans inside grounds this side of March. There is no scope to extend the season due to (a) the farcical 4 games that Scotland are playing early June and (b) the next season has to start early because of the enforced break for the World Cup next year. I think we're f'cked whenever the winter break happens and that's before you get to games getting called off like is happening en englandshire

By the end of three weeks they will have realised that there’s been no need to panic.

Take the winter break now, it’s the only sensible thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    By the end of three weeks they will have realised that there’s been no need to panic.

Take the winter break now, it’s the only sensible thing to do.
    Sturgeon hates everything to do with football and everything to do with alcohol. There will always be a reason in her mind to keep her foot on the throat of both I'm afraid. The chances of me being in Pittodrie or any other stadium in Scotland from week beginning 17th January is fairly negligible I'm afraid

I still find it staggering that two years in, we’ve still not moved on from Krankie hates football.

You remember all those nice people that kept your families alive & who you applauded every Thursday? We’re really doing it for their benefit. That in turn, works out well for everyone else

Sturgeon is an utter clunt, just like that ***** fathering clunt Drakeford.

Boris, Witty and the rest of the clunts can phuck off as well.

Beyond raging now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I still find it staggering that two years in, we’ve still not moved on from Krankie hates football.

You remember all those nice people that kept your families alive & who you applauded every Thursday? We’re really doing it for their benefit. That in turn, works out well for everyone else
    The people that have been sacked if they dont take the vaccine, those people?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The people that have been sacked if they dont take the vaccine, those people?
    Rightly so

Page 249 of 254 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast