+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Ginger **** tory tw@ts

I can get nicher than that.

Blood hell, t’een is censored

How have we managed to overtake China in total confirmed cases?

How is Sweden keeping it's daily death rate so low when they haven't locked down?

How is America getting away with cooking their figures? There is no way their daily deaths tally up to the huge number of confirmed cases.

Point one is easy - China lied through their teeth about the numbers.

Sweden has a fairly small population so probably better to compare their death rate numbers with Scotland rather than the UK. Will be interesting (if that’s the word) to see what happens there over the next few weeks though.

Not sure the yanks are cooking their figures as they look pretty gruesome in comparison to everywhere else. I did think the other day I was amazed that Trump hadn’t done more to massage the numbers to make them look better than what the US has been putting out.

Would be exactly what I’d expect that shameless imbecile to do.

No winners with this horrendous stuff though...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 12-04-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We haven't, China are lying through their ass.

How is Sweden keeping it's daily death rate so low when they haven't locked down?
    Locking down is unnecessary

How is America getting away with cooking their figures? There is no way their daily deaths tally up to the huge number of confirmed cases.
    There's no proof the yanks are cooking their figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

There's no proof the yanks are cooking their figures.
    Proof is difficult, but extending the conjecture from the fact that we have a devious lying **** presiding over the UK, there’s a considerable probability that the even more devious, even more lying ****ier empty-skull presiding over the US is turning the screw to ensure that data are being manipulated.

Got my head nipped on here a few weeks ago for saying it but you only have to look at other island countries and how they have managed to control it better than we have.

We should never have ended up as bad or worse than countries like Spain and Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Got my head nipped on here a few weeks ago for saying it but you only have to look at other island countries and how they have managed to control it better than we have.

We should never have ended up as bad or worse than countries like Spain and Italy.
    Nobody had a go at you for that but you were the one wondering why we had to go into lockdown. Yet now you are saying we shouldn't be as bad as Spain and Italy?

Don't believe what you are reading about Sweden for a minute, it's all bull****. There are currently only 8 countries in the world with a worse death rate than Sweden when you measure deaths per head of population. They are heading for a complete disaster and I would fully expect that they will be near the top of deaths/head when the dust finally settles.

Anybody who doesn't think lockdown is essential (including the village idiot on here - not you Mondo - we all know who I mean) is either extremely stupid or a complete heartless b@stard

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Nobody had a go at you for that but you were the one wondering why we had to go into lockdown. Yet now you are saying we shouldn't be as bad as Spain and Italy?
    I wasn’t wondering why we had to go into lockdown.

You are mistaking me for someone else or misinterpreting something I have said.

I only pointed out that Scotland isn’t an island.

The English have a problem with this because they are an arrogant bunch but we shouldn’t.

Page 37 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast