+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    How's your self isolation?
    Nae self isolating as such Mondo.
    Trying to abide with the guidance and have my family with me.

Hows it going for you?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Let’s face it, they’re all lying.

I’m not really so miserable in real life as I come over in here, but I am a cynical b’astard.

Most of all, I hate being managed, so I tend to be pretty tuned into deliberate government misinformation.

Seems like everyone is going to get this thing, it’s just a case of making sure we don’t all get it together.
    They started to lie about this, conning people into thinking that they could avoid it, but they seem to be backing away from that position now.

Obviously, the NHS would never be able to cope if we all got this at the same time so I think we all have to agree with the lockdown.

They’re real problem in the near future is how to control the easing of the lockdown, or at least look like they have eased it instead of it just falling apart.
    They are terrified of people being able to prove that they have had it and are now no danger to society at large.
    So the main lies are going to be about home testing kits.
    “They are unreliable “ etc. etc.

Next, they have to get some of the promised money to employers in the next week or there will be no April pay packet for most.
    Expect riots at that point.

Overall, I think Nicola has come over as sincere while the Tories have come over as Tories.
    I wouldn’t believe them if they told me what day it was.
    I’m still not convinced that there was anything wrong with Boris apart from sheer cowardness.
    I might have believed him if he’d died.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 409
Size:  11.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    HA !! That would make an ace t shirt. Over to you Dolly ??

Next, they have to get some of the promised money to employers in the next week or there will be no April pay packet for most.
    Expect riots at that point.

And eh...…………. good luck to anyone relying on that. The biggest nonsense ever to come out of a government that I remember.

Its a scheme to help. As is JSA for unemployed people. I was unemployed for 11 months 5 year ago. I signed on for the tax rebate you get when you find work. Didn't get payed JSA until the second last week of unemployment. 10 month I was left with no government help. This despite having pages and pages of evidence proving I was trying to find work. Printed emails, contact phone numbers of people I had spoken too, conformations of applications. folders worth of stuff submitted every second week as required

The reason I didn't get a penny? I wasn't trying hard enough looking for work. While junkies and minkers got money every week. While me a tax payer for the previous 16 years prior to unemployment got dicked big time

The Government are f@cking c@nts and if anyone expecting to be paid then just wait until the full story is out there. There will be rejections galore, loopholes, hoops to jump through. Its going to be an absolute f@cking clusterf@ck

And at the end of the day. They f@cking hate you and could care that you are A-broke, B- Depressed, C- Suicidal, D-unemployed. because we are just peasants to them

I feel for everyone relying on it I really do. But I have a feeling a lot will end up in the same boat as me. Unpaid(I dont qualify for any schemes)

Also Boris was faking it

Any news on Cummings? Bad news (for him) preferably?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nae self isolating as such Mondo.
    Trying to abide with the guidance and have my family with me.

Hows it going for you?
    I'm a critical worker on the front line so I'm still out about dropping off king prawn byrianis. Remember and clap for me and the others Thursday 8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Any news on Cummings? Bad news (for him) preferably?
    Dominic the Donkey?

Aye, it’s all strangely quiet there.

He’ll be plotting on who takes over from Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    That would make a good pin badge that I could wear under my black star.

Dominic the Donkey?

Aye, it’s all strangely quiet there.

He’ll be plotting on who takes over from Boris.
    Allegedly working from home after self isolating. His 74 year old Uncle has died from coronavirus though

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And eh...…………. good luck to anyone relying on that. The biggest nonsense ever to come out of a government that I remember.

Its a scheme to help. As is JSA for unemployed people. I was unemployed for 11 months 5 year ago. I signed on for the tax rebate you get when you find work. Didn't get payed JSA until the second last week of unemployment. 10 month I was left with no government help. This despite having pages and pages of evidence proving I was trying to find work. Printed emails, contact phone numbers of people I had spoken too, conformations of applications. folders worth of stuff submitted every second week as required

The reason I didn't get a penny? I wasn't trying hard enough looking for work. While junkies and minkers got money every week. While me a tax payer for the previous 16 years prior to unemployment got dicked big time

The Government are f@cking c@nts and if anyone expecting to be paid then just wait until the full story is out there. There will be rejections galore, loopholes, hoops to jump through. Its going to be an absolute f@cking clusterf@ck

And at the end of the day. They f@cking hate you and could care that you are A-broke, B- Depressed, C- Suicidal, D-unemployed. because we are just peasants to them

I feel for everyone relying on it I really do. But I have a feeling a lot will end up in the same boat as me. Unpaid(I dont qualify for any schemes)

Also Boris was faking it
    My mate spent 3 months trying to prove he was eligible for PIP payments. Had to go searching round for historic bank accounts, attend multiple interviews and the like.

He’s got Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy

Page 40 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast