+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think 11 clubs will back it.
    Bigger league of 14 means one less home game against a cheek before the split.

Play twice home & away instead of 3 times - 26 games. Then twice again after the split 12 games - total 38 & gives them the 4 cheek derbies they crave.

BUT - Canna see the likes of Livvy, St Mirren, St J, Killie, Murderwell backing that & losing a home cheek game just to keep fuuckin Hearts happy.

Restructure talk in my opinion is just a sop to Budge - that's it.

She'll make a proposal and it'll get knocked back.

League one teams will also never vote for a restructure that means they lose Partick & Falkirk fae their division, Forfar boy said that alone was worth about £100k to them next season.

Bye bye diets...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 16-04-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It is a stitch up, but Sevco will still fight tooth and nail for null and void.
    That's definitely never happening.

How would they decide the euro slots for a start if the season "never happened" - lucky dip?

If we backed that then AFC can fuuck off too & I'd be wanting my ST money back.

AFC should never, ever back anything the hun may want, no matter what.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 16-04-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Canna see the likes of Livvy, St Mirren, St J, Killie, Murderwell backing that.

League one teams will also never vote for a restructure that manes they lose Partick & Falkirk fae there division, Forfar boy said that alone was worth about £100k to them next season.

Bye bye diets...
    Hopefully. I reckon it's a done deal though.

Don't get me wrong, seeing Hearts relegated and Sevco seething would be a beautiful thing.

Sevco seething would be pure posturing.

Everyone knows that Celtic were absolute certs to win the league.

Not only that but they were absolute certs to win the league before a ball was kicked last summer.

Perhaps they should concentrate in producing a league set up worth watching.

To me it's a wasted opportunity. We should have tried restarting the season in August finish the league, Scottish Cup and the league Cup by end of November. Then had a winter break and restart a new season in March 2020, ready for summer football.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Play twice home & away instead of 3 times - 26 games. Then twice again after the split 12 games - total 38 & gives them the 4 cheek derbies they crave.

BUT - Canna see the likes of Livvy, St Mirren, St J, Killie, Murderwell backing that & losing a home cheek game just to keep fuuckin Hearts happy.

League one teams will also never vote for a restructure that means they lose Partick & Falkirk fae their division, Forfar boy said that alone was worth about £100k to them next season.

Bye bye diets...
    I think the "plan" is that it would be a six/eight split, giving the bottom half teams an extra home game to offset against the "lost" OF game. Still a pile of ****e, as is anything that panders to Sky and their four filth games demand.

I’m curious about when some of you think Nicola will actually let us go back to going to the football?

I don’t think she will let mass gatherings of over 500 to happen this year which is fair enough,you can’t criticise her for that.

But there won’t be many Scottish clubs who will survive that considering their crowds are a huge part of their revenue.

We might be able to but there won’t be much of a league to play into.

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    I think the "plan" is that it would be a six/eight split, giving the bottom half teams an extra home game to offset against the "lost" OF game. Still a pile of ****e, as is anything that panders to Sky and their four filth games demand.
    Still a stupid idea as you say min.

A league with different number of games for teams in the same league - absolutely ridiculous.

Plus it won’t compensate them either.

St J give 3/4 of their feckin ground to the cheeks - an extra visit fae Hamilton winna compensate for that.

There is no version of any league restructuring that will suit 11clubs - absolutely none.

Nobodies gonna vote for something just to keep feckin Hearts happy. Its their own fault they are bottom, nobody else’s, so fuuck them. It’s a complete non starter & just a sop to keep Budge quiet.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 18-04-2020 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m curious about when some of you think Nicola will actually let us go back to going to the football?

I don’t think she will let mass gatherings of over 500 to happen this year which is fair enough,you can’t criticise her for that.

But there won’t be many Scottish clubs who will survive that considering their crowds are a huge part of their revenue.

We might be able to but there won’t be much of a league to play into.
    Aye - could be a while yet.

I think the only option in those circumstances is to allow all the clubs to stream their home games live.

Allow Sky only to show the games they choose at the usual times, then allow the clubs to stream the 3pm Saturday games on their own channels.

Free for ST holders. PPV for everyone else including away fans. Pay via a firewall so cash goes to home club. No ugly sister coverage of all their games either on their own channels - fuuck them.

Not ideal but at least it would allow games to get played and the home club to get revenue. We can’t go until autumn with no games & no revenues at all - everyone would be bust by then.

The technology is there to do it - the big issue as anyone with Red TV knows - is the reliability of that technology.

Then you could just ban fitba crowds forever .
    Good idea min.

Page 45 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast