+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 254 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    McInnes job has been preserved as a result of COVID-19.
    I was talking to a pig "supporter" here about that last night. He really is a jammy c@nt. Saved by a pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    All this for a wee touchy flu.
    The two medics here are astounded with the hype over this. I'm not stupid enough to think people wont die and a lot of people wont get ill but I don't agree with the apocalypse movie sh@te that's coming along with it but after speaking in depth with them, (not worrying I might add, more like they are both sound and I am marooned in the middle of the Atlantic with time on my hands) I have heard the stats and there were multitudes of them, I have heard the positives and negatives of the keep calm and carry on and the stay at home and ban fitba at all levels approach. There is a lot more in favour of the keep calm and carry on approach and the cooking yourself up is bad in the long run. I would rather take the advice of degree trained medics than the google degree fuds in the paper and on the telly etc

As both medics said

"this really has shown you how many morons are in society"

I am home on Friday and I think I will lock myself in the house. Not because of this disease, because I cant stick f@cking morons

From what I understand, the government are going the let it pass through (it’s going to anyway), and build up an immunity, no idea how long that takes? And it’s kinda leaving the old and ill as cannon fodder. And without closing schools, it’ll speed up the infection rate with kids spreading it round.

But aye, DM is a jammy cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    From what I understand, the government are going the let it pass through (it’s going to anyway), and build up an immunity, no idea how long that takes? And it’s kinda leaving the old and ill as cannon fodder. And without closing schools, it’ll speed up the infection rate with kids spreading it round.

But aye, DM is a jammy cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Fek aff ya sarcy caant

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The two medics here are astounded with the hype over this. I'm not stupid enough to think people wont die and a lot of people wont get ill but I don't agree with the apocalypse movie sh@te that's coming along with it but after speaking in depth with them, (not worrying I might add, more like they are both sound and I am marooned in the middle of the Atlantic with time on my hands) I have heard the stats and there were multitudes of them, I have heard the positives and negatives of the keep calm and carry on and the stay at home and ban fitba at all levels approach. There is a lot more in favour of the keep calm and carry on approach and the cooking yourself up is bad in the long run. I would rather take the advice of degree trained medics than the google degree fuds in the paper and on the telly etc

As both medics said

"this really has shown you how many morons are in society"

I am home on Friday and I think I will lock myself in the house. Not because of this disease, because I cant stick f@cking morons

One of the drinkers in my Local works for West Yorkshire Police , in the Incident Planning Room.

He`s been put on a 7 day working week for the " Emergency " period.

They get directios/orders straight from the Cobra planning meetings etc.

He tells me that the main reason ( in their eyes ) for the lockdown , is because big public events like Football matches, rallies etc need a Police & Emergency services presence. And the potential problem is if their staff go sick, the whole thing is flummoxed. Hence the bans.

Of course, on the medical disease spreading side, keeping a few zilllion folk apart will also slow the rate of the eventual , and definite , infection of the masses. So easing the pressure on the Hospitals too ?

So, while the Medics are going to be correct about it not stopping us all catching it, there are always the other things just outside their focus that need to be considred too ?

( Imagine a Cheeks game at Iprox , where the manks could neaer win the League , with NO Police ??!! Great TV viewing, but that would surely block the A&E`s up all over the West Coast !! )

If the football season is finished, now is the perfect time to sack a manager. Get McInnes out now.

Amid it all, the question has to be asked - Catherine Calderwood, medical expert wifie, WYOWYN? (no poor, obvious references to Tangoman, please).
    https://images.app.goo.gl/mSStaAdQSkpbbHkD6

A very rare "Non" from the Sneckie jury.
    I find her countenance unsettling and I think she might hae ba's.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Amid it all, the question has to be asked - Catherine Calderwood, medical expert wifie, WYOWYN? (no poor, obvious references to Tangoman, please).
    https://images.app.goo.gl/mSStaAdQSkpbbHkD6
    I wouldn’t ride her in to battle

Page 5 of 254 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast