+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 254 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hmmm. Mebbes we only play Oirish or French teams then ?!!

( It would be easy enough to "isolate " a visiting team & staff. Plane to Hotel. To Grund. Back to plane. off ye gaan !!

Visiting fans tho ? Nope.
    Aye, and they wouldn’t then be anywhere near any of our players, or ball boys, or backroom staff.
    Nowhere near the bus driver or hotel staff.

It’s all a load of b’ollocks.

Like putting your dog into 6 months quarantine while race horses get to go back and fore.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Its official,Tims are champions and fartz relegated,cue legal action from fartz and the huns

On another note. Davie has come out with a statement about refunding balance of Season Tickets money ?

Wee bittie playing on the heartstrings about how it will help the Community Trust and a that .

Aye ok Davie, but we season ticket holders might be hurting a wee bittie ourselfs ? ( Especially if we`ve renewed for next season too, with sight of getting into a game before the new year ?? )

I`d like to think he will offer us all a " free " Redweb tv deal ? Be a nice gesture .

A full refund, in the form of a voucher is the only realistic option.

Vouchers can be used for season tickets, red tv, club shop etc.

As a huge thank you to all fans he should also announce the end of any nonsense about moving away from Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hmmm. Mebbes we only play Oirish or French teams then ?!!

( It would be easy enough to "isolate " a visiting team & staff. Plane to Hotel. To Grund. Back to plane. off ye gaan !!

Visiting fans tho ? Nope.
    I can’t see European football happening next season neil.

As far as the domestic season goes what do you think will happen when the cheeks play each other?

I think the fm knows what will happen and why she said even football behind closed doors won’t be happening for a long time.

I see that St. Johnstone officially finished 6th but never actually got that high in the league all season.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I see that St. Johnstone officially finished 6th but never actually got that high in the league all season.
    Aye it's all a bit f@cked up

I ran out of fu cks to give about this whole affair some considerable time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Likewise.

And all the self-congrtulatory hubris about whose jandies guidelines are the best - if the thick ****s who are coming the **** on isolation, gatherings etc hivna got the message by now, and are refusing to play by the rules/advice, then they'll never get it. Get the former Mayor of London's water cannon back fae the scrappie, fill it with Dettol and turn the pumps on.

And stop patronising me, 'leaders'. ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Same. I was bored out my tits with this season before the virus. The fall out has been one of the most boring episodes on the history of the game. Couldn’t give a f*ck about any of it

^^^^^^^

Although my face would be tripping me if I was a Hearts fan.

Apart from that? Who cares?

Page 50 of 254 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast