Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 701

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

  1. #571
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,424
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    getting all sensitive because I had a go at Nicola?

    The politicians are all as bad as each other.

    If you think she is better than the rest of them then you are sadly mistaken.
    Nah, I just think it’s pathetic to have a go at her for that non reason.

    Shirley Williams wouldn’t have bothered about having her hair done.
    Now she really was a politician.

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,367
    She was a looker wasn't she!
    Perfect bride for Frankenstein's creation

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Arty min............stop being such an...........Arty.
    Cant change my spots/stripes now
    Too long in the tooth

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,713
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah, I just think it’s pathetic to have a go at her for that non reason.

    Shirley Williams wouldn’t have bothered about having her hair done.
    Now she really was a politician.
    I’m not really getting your point here?

    The whole argument is the boy Cummings broke the social distancing rule and the torries refuse to sack him.

    Catherine Calderwood done the same thing and Nicola Sturgeon never sacked her either, she resigned after being hounded out from the media.

    But back to the point,if Nicola Sturgeon is getting her hair cut because she is a politician who has to go on tv it isn’t really a non reason for having a go at her.

    She is as much of a hypocrite as the rest of them.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,424
    She’s getting her hair done because she is going on TV.
    Not because she is a politician who is going on TV.

    Actually, I have no idea whether she’s getting her hair done or not, I just think that it’s pathetic that anyone would notice.






    For the avoidance of doubt, I do my own hair styling.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not really getting your point here?

    The whole argument is the boy Cummings broke the social distancing rule and the torries refuse to sack him.

    Catherine Calderwood done the same thing and Nicola Sturgeon never sacked her either, she resigned after being hounded out from the media.

    But back to the point,if Nicola Sturgeon is getting her hair cut because she is a politician who has to go on tv it isn’t really a non reason for having a go at her.

    She is as much of a hypocrite as the rest of them.
    I'm sure she posted something about her cutting her hair.

    Still, why let a national crisis that the Tories are making a chunt of stop anyone from having a go at her hair.

    No wonder they are in power

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I find it hard to differentiate between all politicians .

    I`d be interested in your views on the greed of Kinnock, Prescott , Blair and Mandelson .

    It`s all snouts in the trough ?

    All animals are equal,some more than others ..............
    Dont get what your saying? Kinnock was prob a disaster,before my time though,Blair's government was probably the best government we had in my lifetime,at least they stood up for the poorest in society and changed things for the good,Iraq war was a bit off a disaster though

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    18,450
    I'd say the Blair government was the least bad of my adult lifetime, until the Iraq war.
    But the reason(s) I hate Blair so much, well, as mentioned, hitching his wagon to the Chimp's war in Iraq but also, a Labour government with a majority that size not undertaking the required reforms to finally begin to undo the effects of Thatcher's socio-economic vandalism.

    That election result was seismic, a once in a lifetime occurence.

    But the opportunist, spiv b@stards, marching under a flag of convenience, chose to look at their own political, and post political, careers, rather than going down that road.

    That was the last chance.......and when that last chance wasn't taken, I realised it was time for Scotland to get the fu ck out from under Westminster.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd say the Blair government was the least bad of my adult lifetime, until the Iraq war.
    But the reason(s) I hate Blair so much, well, as mentioned, hitching his wagon to the Chimp's war in Iraq but also, a Labour government with a majority that size not undertaking the required reforms to finally begin to undo the effects of Thatcher's socio-economic vandalism.

    That election result was seismic, a once in a lifetime occurence.

    But the opportunist, spiv b@stards, marching under a flag of convenience, chose to look at their own political, and post political, careers, rather than going down that road.

    That was the last chance.......and when that last chance wasn't taken, I realised it was time for Scotland to get the fu ck out from under Westminster.
    I assume you've changed your mind about independence though now you have had time to think about Nicola Sturgeon's hair?

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,019
    Using Whatabouttery on NS hair

    Hun like deflection.

Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •