+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

So ... far the **** can Ah buy an official season 2020/21 AFC fuqkin facemask? ... in official club colours? ... Ah need at least 3 ... one for ma coupon, and one each tae dangle on each wrist!

.... Come on AFC ... get the marketin sorted ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    So ... far the **** can Ah buy an official season 2020/21 AFC fuqkin facemask? ... in official club colours? ... Ah need at least 3 ... one for ma coupon, and one each tae dangle on each wrist!

Not seen the club doing them. But I did get two delivered from Dolly Digital on Friday.

I see that some details now out for Europa league qualifying games for next season. We will start in 1st round, which would be on 27th August. Second round would be on 17th September with the final two rounds on the two following Thursday's. All rounds played as one off game with no word yet on how the venue for all rounds would be decided or whether any games would have fans attending (almost certainly not I would imagine). We will be seeded in first round but too soon to say about seedings in following rounds given very few qualifiers yet decided as most leagues yet to finish.

Derek will need a new excuse for our third round exit as lack of preparation time won't be an issue this time around

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that some details now out for Europa league qualifying games for next season. We will start in 1st round, which would be on 27th August. Second round would be on 17th September with the final two rounds on the two following Thursday's. All rounds played as one off game with no word yet on how the venue for all rounds would be decided or whether any games would have fans attending (almost certainly not I would imagine). We will be seeded in first round but too soon to say about seedings in following rounds given very few qualifiers yet decided as most leagues yet to finish.

Derek will need a new excuse for our third round exit as lack of preparation time won't be an issue this time around
    I seem to recall we were very safely in as seeded in QR2 and on the verge of seeding for QR3.
    I'll go look, but pretty confident we will be seeded in QR2 but as you allude, too early to say if we would be seeded for QR3

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I seem to recall we were very safely in as seeded in QR2 and on the verge of seeding for QR3.
    I'll go look, but pretty confident we will be seeded in QR2 but as you allude, too early to say if we would be seeded for QR3
    It's honestly too early to know as only about half of the teams that will play in QR1 and QR2 have so far been decided so it really does depend on who qualifies and their respective coefficient.

Your memory is playing up about last year as we were the 33rd highest ranked team and there are 37 ties so we only just made it as a seed last season in QR2. Our coefficient is a bit higher this season (6.5 v 5.5) so we should be okay but it's not guaranteed.

It's highly unlikely we would be seeded in QR3 with a 6.5 coefficient (it needed to be 9.6 last season to be seeded) unless a whole lot of higher ranked teams get knocked out in QR1 (QR3 will be drawn before Qr2 is played).

I see now the SPFL are tentatively planning to start our season on 1st August* with limited crowds. Not sure how that would work? Families sit together, but everyone else 1 or 2 metres apart ? I guess they may now keep open the RDS upper tier.

*Notwithstanding Hertz legal interdict to scupper all of Scottish football because they are knob jockeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It's honestly too early to know as only about half of the teams that will play in QR1 and QR2 have so far been decided so it really does depend on who qualifies and their respective coefficient.

Your memory is playing up about last year as we were the 33rd highest ranked team and there are 37 ties so we only just made it as a seed last season in QR2. Our coefficient is a bit higher this season (6.5 v 5.5) so we should be okay but it's not guaranteed.

It's highly unlikely we would be seeded in QR3 with a 6.5 coefficient (it needed to be 9.6 last season to be seeded) unless a whole lot of higher ranked teams get knocked out in QR1 (QR3 will be drawn before Qr2 is played).
    Your absolutely correct, my memory was playing up, however you were intimating we will only be seeded in QR1 and too early to know for QR2
    Whilst technically that's true, the reality is that a seeding of 6.5 will most likely make us seeded in QR2.
    We've also increased from ranked 191st in Europe to 177th (in co-efficient ranking), all suggesting

Last season, SevCo scraped the last seeding spot with a co-efficient of 5.25.
    Zrinjski Mostar also had a rating of 5.25, with the tie breaker being SevCo received a higher co-efficient points the previous season.

hopefully we'll know with more certaintly in the coming weeks as the leagues around Europe finalise their competitors in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post

The club shop now has face masks in stock. Just got the mouth covering ones in but for you ugly f*ckers out there the full length mask are still in the design shop.

So now when almost nobody is catching the chinese virus, Mrs Krankie wants us to wear face masks in shops, but when hundreds of people were dying every day she didn't make us wear masks.

She really is a f@cking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So now when almost nobody is catching the chinese virus, Mrs Krankie wants us to wear face masks in shops, but when hundreds of people were dying every day she didn't make us wear masks.

She really is a f@cking idiot.
    Predictable as always. Well done.

Page 68 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast