+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Devastating news, all over the world the SPL will be a joke. Football experts will be questioning how Scottish fitba will cope without the yo yo hammerthrowers and the twirling scarfs. It's funny that Dundee Shagged them again

Aye but you couldn’t lose with this one, could you?

I strongly suspect that you would have been delighted to see the Jutes stay down.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye but you couldn’t lose with this one, could you?

I strongly suspect that you would have been delighted to see the Jutes stay down.
    You could say it was a lose lose situation either way I would get either the pjms or the diet huns, pity they couldn't have cancelled promotion and just relegated the tarts just because they deserved to go and stay down.

There was absolutely no reason why they couldn't have finished the season. Other countries have managed it. It would have saved a lot of arguments.

I don’t often agree with the SFA but they did the right thing cancelling the remaining games.

The English lust for TV money has been pathetic (as has been the quality of the football)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I don’t often agree with the SFA but they did the right thing cancelling the remaining games.

The English lust for TV money has been pathetic (as has been the quality of the football)
    It was the lust for TV money here that led to the season being cut short.

Lesbian hair was bricking it in case the "big money" TV deal with Sky went south if we didnae give them four bigot fests and an August start.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There was absolutely no reason why they couldn't have finished the season. Other countries have managed it. It would have saved a lot of arguments.
    Hun

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hun
    B@llocks, Huns wanted the season to be null and void.

Page 73 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast