+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...mpression=true

It's also saying 8 players were at soul.. how f ucking irresponsible!! F ucking phannys fine the ****s!!

Hole club is either/both of the cheeks but whole club has some credibility issues.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Lassie from my work got tested at the old AECC site last night at 5pm and got a negative result through by 9 am this morning. There must be some ABZ test centres on the website.

I got tested about 6 weeks ago up in Dyce, presumably that pop-up centre is now closed.
    The test centre is still in dyce but it’s been taken off the website because it’s overbooked.

I presume it will go back on the website at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The test's nae fine is it? Unless you like cotton buds tickling your brain through your nose.

That’s about it. Not difficult. The worst bit for me was I got it done on one hot fvcker of a day. Sitting in the car with air con off and fiddling with bits was a sweaty job.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Hole club is either/both of the cheeks but whole club has some credibility issues.
    Yes WHOLE lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stav22 View Post
    F ucking raging I've been furloughed again. Arggg far to many Torie voters and ignorant cu nts up here. Love to move away

Right now, please stop me if I have the wrong person.
    But, a few years ago, didn’t we have to put up with a long long saga of you trying to move to and work in Aberdeen?

Haven't a clue what your on about pal ?

F ucking raging I've been furloughed again. Arggg far to many Torie voters and ignorant cu nts up here. Love to move away
    Amazing for decisions we don’t like in the UK, folk blame Boris. If it goes wrong in Scotland, it’s the Tory voters and ignorant cvnts, but not Nicola.
    Opening up indoor pubs was done too early in England and Scotland. That is the fault of Boris and Nicola.

If the rumours are true, the fault of this Aberdeen outbreak is the offshore worker who was awaiting the test results but still went in the lash. Soul Bar don’t come out of this well because they were packing folk in and exploiting the situation.

The innocent folk caught up in this who went out for a drink have done bugger all wrong.

Really its about nicola now? She was under fkn pressure to re open after england. And she waited as long as she could.. so gimme a break pal.

Really its about nicola now? She was under fkn pressure to re open after england. And she waited as long as she could.. so gimme a break pal.
    You made a big song and dance of moving to Aberdeen and then tried to go uber SNP to suck up with BUC, give it a phucking rest. 😂

Page 79 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast