+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Anderson
    Kennedy
    Mcgeoch
    Ferguson
    McKenna
    Devlin
    Ojo
    Bryson

These are the 8 apparently
    Of that bunch we'll only miss Ferguson and McKenna. Anderson likely would've been dropped anyway. Kennedy, Ojo and Bryson were passengers on Saturday. McGeouch may have played I guess, but Devlin's surely injured anyway like he usually is. Yes, it's a lot of players, added to Considine, Cosgrove and Main, but maybe it'll force McInnes to actually play a more interesting type of football, and give one or two players who really want to play for Aberdeen a chance.

Lewis
    Logan Taylor Hoban
    Hernandez Campbell Hayes McLennan
    McGinn Edmondson Wright

343 let's go!

EDIT - totally forgot about Hedges, but I'll stick with that team because nobody wearing a hairband gets in my staring XI
    Last edited by Don_Corleone; 06-08-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should AFC send a team to play in Perth.

Any attempt to do so should be seen by the fans as crawling to the Hun supporting SFA and be treated with the contempt it deserves.

What an absolute embarrassment for AFC and us fans. After a $hit show of a tepid and weak performance against rangers, half of our squad go on the lash. That shows what they feel about AFC, just another pay packet. The world is in crisis, the North East is in crisis with people dying and getting paid off. But the cvnts don’t give a to$$.

An earlier post I said I felt sorry for the innocents caught up in this, but these ar$eholes are not innocent. Professional (supposedly) sportsmen living in a bubble and just been beaten by our bitter rivals.

What do they do, go on the lash. Those lazy, overpaid fuvkwits should be fined minimum 2 weeks wages and made to publicly apologise to us, the fans.

Any club with balls, after that performance would have read the riot act to the players, called them in the next day for extra training and told them to go home and hang their heads in shame. Just shows that McInnes wants to be one of the lads, rather than the one in charge.

This is a real low point for AFC. Time for Cormack to step up here.
    Last edited by sheepcrooky; 06-08-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Stuff me, I don't think I've credited McInnes with foresight before, but clearly his midfield recruitment over the last 12 months was because he saw this coming. Well done Derek!

In no way do I want any of our players infected by the virus, but trying to put a positive spin on the missing players we will certainly have to be more attacking as our midfield has lost a few defensive players.
    It’s good the club have been made to play the match. If I was McInnes I would tell the players to cough and splutter at the opposition at any opportunity to put the fear into them

That's a red card offence, you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Stuff me, I don't think I've credited McInnes with foresight before, but clearly his midfield recruitment over the last 12 months was because he saw this coming. Well done Derek!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Under no circumstances whatsoever should AFC send a team to play in Perth.

Any attempt to do so should be seen by the fans as crawling to the Hun supporting SFA and be treated with the contempt it deserves.
    Half our squad have treated AFC with contempt. I say play. I would rather get beat with a team of triers rather than wait for the cvnts who have caused this.

Absolutely. Not that we have a choice anyway but really looking forward to seeing how this shapes up.

Will any more of them have to isolate. Wouldn't the 2 infected ones have come into contact with all the other players?

Page 85 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast