+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    Fans made redundant, furlough etc yet for months it’s been basically begging from the Dons for DNA, season ticket money etc, and what does the players do in return? Throw in a tepid opening day performance against one of our bitter rivals and then go out on the lash during a pandemic. Great work lads.

I hope none of them are Ill but I also hope they are fined and made to publicly apologise to the fans.
    ^^^ This with bells on ^^^

Cormack should be putting his foot down big style here. Set the standards and expectations moving forward.

New broom, new attitude, new “philosophy”

Here’s a chance to make yer mark min - over to you...

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    What an absolute embarrassment for AFC and us fans. After a $hit show of a tepid and weak performance against rangers, half of our squad go on the lash. That shows what they feel about AFC, just another pay packet. The world is in crisis, the North East is in crisis with people dying and getting paid off. But the cvnts don’t give a to$$.

An earlier post I said I felt sorry for the innocents caught up in this, but these ar$eholes are not innocent. Professional (supposedly) sportsmen living in a bubble and just been beaten by our bitter rivals.

What do they do, go on the lash. Those lazy, overpaid fuvkwits should be fined minimum 2 weeks wages and made to publicly apologise to us, the fans.

Any club with balls, after that performance would have read the riot act to the players, called them in the next day for extra training and told them to go home and hang their heads in shame. Just shows that McInnes wants to be one of the lads, rather than the one in charge.

This is a real low point for AFC. Time for Cormack to step up here.
    I agree with most of that Crooky min - but to be fair my mate bides in Westhill and he said they were all in on Sunday training - he saw them when he wis out for a wander - so I’m assuming DM wisna as happy as he maybe made out with Saturday’s events.

Still absolutely no excuse for this. Apart fae the virus, any AFC player who thinks it’s acceptable to go out on the town after a defeat like that to those cuunts has no clue about this club and shouldn’t be anywhere near it...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 06-08-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’d guess Considine, Considine, Considine, Considine, Considine, Considine, Considine and Considine.

And if it isn’t, he’ll be accused anyway.
    That's McInnes' wet dream. He'd play them all out of position as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Half our squad have treated AFC with contempt. I say play. I would rather get beat with a team of triers rather than wait for the cvnts who have caused this.
    It also depends on if rules were broken.

If rules were broken then play. SPFL well in their rights to punish. Russian FA punished Rostov for the same thing as rules were breached and the first team were wiped out. They had to play 16/17 year olds and lost 10-1 to Sochi

If its a freak outbreak its harsh to play

I think the club should name and shame those involved in tripping the light fantastic in the bars of Aberdeen on a Saturday night
    Disgraceful professional conduct during a pandemic... don't they fecking it

I despise players who goes out on a Saturday night having lost a home or away game especially in your own backyard
    Obviously chatting up the lassies in Aberdeen is more important than your job

I am in total despair about the whole fiasco and the shame its brought on the club

Difficult position for the board , you cannot baby sit these morons 24 hours a day and they are entitled like all of us to a social life but being a so called professional you don't mingle in nightclubs and bars during pandemic

Interesting to hear what discipline action is taken ( there better be ) and it most be very harsh
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 07-08-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    I think the club should name and shame those involved in tripping the light fantastic in the bars of Aberdeen on a Saturday night
    Disgraceful professional conduct during a pandemic... don't them get it

I despise players who goes out on a Saturday night having lost a home or away game especially in your own backyard
    Obviously chatting up the lassies in Aberdeen is more important than your job

I am in total despair about the whole fiasco and the shame its brought on the club

Difficult position for the board , you cannot baby sit these morons 24 hours a day and they are entitled like all of us to a social life but being a so called professional you don't mingle in nightclubs and bars during pandemic

Interesting to hear what discipline action is taken ( there better be ) and it most be very harsh
    I'm in complete agreement with you! I'm also in despair because it feels like a major back hander across the face by those players and the club tbh. Nicola sturgeon nearly padkocked pittodrie for a fortnight so prepare for it to get worse maybe. Its unforgivable and they should 2 or3 weeks wages and apologies online and on camera plus apologies from cormack etc

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's McInnes' wet dream. He'd play them all out of position as well.
    If Considine is on the pitch he is played out of position

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It also depends on if rules were broken.

If rules were broken then play. SPFL well in their rights to punish. Russian FA punished Rostov for the same thing as rules were breached and the first team were wiped out. They had to play 16/17 year olds and lost 10-1 to Sochi

If its a freak outbreak its harsh to play

I have to go with this viewpoint too, Pac (aka Mr Shakur).
    The players have been idiotic, which isn’t a first in the history of football, but do we know if they have broken rules? I don’t believe they have broken laws - maybe contravened guidance but do we even know that for sure and was it in an unthinking, irresponsible manner?
    Djokovic organised a tennis tournament in the heart of the pandemic and everyone went blazing together. Now that was truly moronic and irresponsible in a premeditated way. At the moment this doesn’t seem in the same ball-park.
    I’m not defending the players as I think they’ve shown themselves to be idiots, but unless I’m missing something in what we know - which may well be the case - it seems ridiculous to make us play games with a third of the squad out.

The only rules that count here are that no one from Aberdeen is allowed to travel more than 5 miles.

Perth is further than 5 miles from Aberdeen.

Game off.

Dons going off at 4/1 for Saturday

Worth a punt

Page 87 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast