+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 112 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Why weren't Sevco charged for playing a pre season friendly before they got their players test results? That is much more serious than anything we or Timmy have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why weren't Sevco charged for playing a pre season friendly before they got their players test results? That is much more serious than anything we or Timmy have done.
    Different scenarios, but that was a blatant club failure.

Aberdeen players failed because they broke the 3 household rule, thinking they were in a bubble with each other. Absolute failure, stupidity and rightly lambasted at the time, but we need to take the punishment and move on.
    The thing is, if there was not an outbreak in the city (which was not announced at the time), the two players would have unlikely caught the virus, would have passed the tests and we would unlikely have heard anything of the matter.

Celtic players (Bolingoli & Griffiths) failed because one had a trip abroad and failed to quarantine and the other breached the household rule by having a party.

SevCo club were directly at fault playing a game before test results were returned. They definitely and deliberately breached the rules

I seem to recall hearing there was something wrong with Dundee Utd pre-season, but can't recall what it was specifically.

For me, SevCo's scenario is by far the worst.

I think that everyone should have a tough punishment handed out to them, but for it to be suspended as long as there are no further breaches. Make the suspension club wide, meaning even if A N Other breaches the rules, then everyone with suspended punishments will be invoked. It would certainly sharpen the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Another weekend without football. This is rubbish.
    I’m delighted to be missing a horsing at Parkhead

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Plus, SlippyG lambasted the SPFL a few months ago, saying it wasn’t fit for purpose, or words to that effect.

He’s right, of course, but saying that in public would normally get anyone connected to the game hauled up in front of the beaks.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I seem to recall hearing there was something wrong with Dundee Utd, but can't recall what it was specifically.
    They're ****s. Utter ****ing ****s. That's what. The third worst cabal of ****s in world fitba.

Brochred may concur.

Aberdeen players failed because they broke the 3 household rule, thinking they were in a bubble with each other. Absolute failure, stupidity and rightly lambasted at the time, but we need to take the punishment and move on.

“Bubble”
    “3 household rule”

What an absolute load of p’ish

If you can train together, play together, then what the bloody hell is wrong with eating together?

I fully concur with the aspect of not going out on a jolly after a loss to the hun, but apart from that, get a grip min.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    They're ****s. Utter ****ing ****s. That's what. The third worst cabal of ****s in world fitba.

Brochred may concur.
    It would be a crime against humanity to disagree with your assertion

Chris Harvey on twitter saying Devlin and Bryson were in training today

I take that means it was them two that got the virus

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post

Swiftly deleted it though.

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post

The two most injury prone players in the history of football, what a surprise. I hope they both clear off sooner rather than later, both of them are a waste of a wage (that’s without even taking into consideration the night out incident)

Page 112 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast