+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 254 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Is everyone still following lockdown procedures? I don't want to sound like a wee wifey curtain twitcher but it seems like I'm the only mug in my street still abiding by the rules

Edit:- not 'The Rules' obviously, nae (unt seems to be following them these days
    Im really enjoying lockdown

The only negatives are I have been home unpaid for 9 weeks and its going to go on longer and nae fitba

But the positives are great

1-Hanging out with Wee Man every day

2-Watching Wee Mans clear improvement as a goalkeeper in the backie

3-I have read maybe 40 books

4-I have became a major Hitchcock fan (I had only seen the Birds and Psycho before)

5-I have licence to be unsociable

6-Homeschooling is actually fun

7-I've taken up baking as its a laugh with a five year old

8-I have watched some excellent sport docs (The Last Dance, Ice Guardians, The River Plate one)

9-I have a licence to put on weight

10- Food shopping is a far easier thing to do now (once all the arsehole shoppers quit being the arseholes the were being)

11-Wee Man and me love our walks

12- Shutting yourself from the world and not watching the news, reading the paper etc is refreshing

13- Living with an oblivious 5 year old is infectious

There is more too. Come on sturgeon. Geez another three weeks

There was never any evidence the lockdown was necessary, but Boris turned into a snowflake and peed his pants like McInnes against Timmy.

The virus is fizzling out by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There was never any evidence the lockdown was necessary, but Boris turned into a snowflake and peed his pants like McInnes against Timmy.

35k+ deaths in the UK from the virus. What would be the figure if all the shops and pubs etc were kept open?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    35k+ deaths in the UK from the virus. What would be the figure if all the shops and pubs etc were kept open?
    About the same

Do you actually know anyone who has it or has died from it? Perhaps you would change your tune then.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Do you actually know anyone who has it or has died from it? Perhaps you would change your tune then.
    Nobody changes their tune these days, particularly incels. Pandemics, Vaccines, global warming, 5G, George Sorozzz

Away and enjoy some sunshine on the Copacabana.

The smirking bitch can stuff her 14 day quarantine right up her enormous a’rse.

Feel free to go and play on the main road with the cars.

Why are you guys all so scared of the corona virus? Are you all really old or sick, or just paranoid?

Page 52 of 254 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast