+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Fine. Fit beer's on tap at Vintage Towers these days? Also, need to raid yir cd collection next time we're over (probably another year, I suppose)
    It varies. Generally Williams Joker or Cromarty's Happy Chappie, occasionally Seven Giraffes. Canna go wrong with them. Hendo the Voice is now brewing at hame on a sub-industrial scale and he supplies his ain concoctions regularly.

You'll be welcome to share them, and if you're quick enough, you can have a generous side order of Balvenie Caribbean Cask which I procured for a special occasion recently.

CDs? Come ower and help yersel.

Seen a c unt walk into a shop this morn without a face covering! These type of c-unts I'd love to punch fuc outa'

Whereas, total tossers like you are fine.

Nicola Sturgeon saying to people that were in any of the bars mentioned to book a test if you have any symptoms.

Someone might want to tell her the Aberdeen test centre has been taken off the gov website

Quote Originally Posted by Stav22 View Post
    Seen a c unt walk into a shop this morn without a face covering! These type of c-unts I'd love to punch fuc outa'
    Maybe he is severely asthmatic ?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Nicola Sturgeon saying to people that were in any of the bars mentioned to book a test if you have any symptoms.

Someone might want to tell her the Aberdeen test centre has been taken off the gov website
    Lassie from my work got tested at the old AECC site last night at 5pm and got a negative result through by 9 am this morning. There must be some ABZ test centres on the website.

I got tested about 6 weeks ago up in Dyce, presumably that pop-up centre is now closed.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Lassie from my work got tested at the old AECC site last night at 5pm and got a negative result through by 9 am this morning. There must be some ABZ test centres on the website.

I got tested about 6 weeks ago up in Dyce, presumably that pop-up centre is now closed.
    The test's nae fine is it? Unless you like cotton buds tickling your brain through your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Maybe he is severely asthmatic ?
    Was about 28 years of age no chance and if he was he would have said as he heard me

F ucking raging I've been furloughed again. Arggg far to many Torie voters and ignorant cu nts up here. Love to move away

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Papers have said its fine. The players are continually tested
    Just seen a tweet fae The Herald saying one of our players has tested positive so game in doubt now.

Page 78 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast