+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 111 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Strange one this
    To be hit by the club financially and also charged by the SFA bit of a double hit
    SFA clearly needs to show which rules where broken
    I understand to some extent their needs to be puninishment
    Hope that applies to all clubs
    Can you imagine the hysteria if the Hun players got caught out......would the SFA have the balls to ban eight of their players
    I doubt it
    End of the day are players let the club and supporters down they are dumb fecks

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Cormacks Friday night ramblings are pretty weird. Left me thinking he dabbles in the biff
    I don’t think he has actually done anything wrong in this situation.

I would imagine if Stewarty was still in charge this whole thing would be passed off as a mistake by the players with a bumbling statement about moving on.

At least Cormack has fined the players which is more than Milne would have done.

I don’t think he’s done much wrong either, just a little weird. I’ve clearly still got my head in the Milne era. Probably take some adjusting

Having just watched his statement he looks even more broken than he did last week.

To be fair to him none of what happened is his fault but it looks like he is taking it personally.

Not much of a consolation but could you imagine Milne looking that bothered ?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Having just watched his statement he looks even more broken than he did last week.

To be fair to him none of what happened is his fault but it looks like he is taking it personally.

Not much of a consolation but could you imagine Milne looking that bothered ?
    I agree - he does look as if he is taking it personally... I think the club means so much to him... and I like his standing up for the players with the well-aimed dig at the journalist - who does he mean, by the way - regarding mental health. He may have opened the door to the authorities by saying the club will take any punishment meted out, but it just feels right......

We need to move on, and with Cormack at the helm, despite all this, I am optimistic about the future of the club..

Bill Leckie is the "journalist" (sic) in question.

The Sun being the "newspaper" (sic).

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    I agree - he does look as if he is taking it personally... I think the club means so much to him... and I like his standing up for the players with the well-aimed dig at the journalist - who does he mean, by the way - regarding mental health. He may have opened the door to the authorities by saying the club will take any punishment meted out, but it just feels right......

We need to move on, and with Cormack at the helm, despite all this, I am optimistic about the future of the club..
    Apologies for copying & pasting the link to that sh1tehole rag, but you did ask....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...ke-leckie/amp/

I used to live near Bill Leckie and he had one of those stupid peaky blinders haircuts. That's all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Some sort of suspended sentence. I.e. a 3 game ban suspended for the duration of the season unless they further bring the game into disrepute.
    Hmmm, I’m not so sure.

You can guarantee the first thing they will have done is check the fixture list. With the Timothy game cancelled, & Sevco already played, we won’t face an ugly again for weeks.

That’s the only consideration they will have had as to the “integrity” of the competition. Nobody else matters.

So, we could get the book thrown at us here. That said, I’d expect a 2-3 game ban & club fine.

Timothy will also get a fine. As they are about to offload that clown & he’ll never play for them again either way, he might well get the full 8 games as it will make no difference to Timothy at all.

As long as they don’t negatively impact their beloved gruesome twosome, & their utterly tedious “title race” they can do what they like to the likes of us - it’s the mindset up here, a mindset we also have always happily lived with as a club, & another of the many reasons I’m pretty much done wi the game at the moment.

Another weekend without football. This is rubbish.

Page 111 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast