+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 173 of 254 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2534

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Fit kine of suit was it ? a pink ane , leather , or baith maybe ??
    Actually it was a business suit. Walking back across the river from the curry house to the Jury's Inn with some colleagues. Typical deflection from the issues being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Actually it was a business suit. Walking back across the river from the curry house to the Jury's Inn with some colleagues. Typical deflection from the issues being discussed.
    The discussion has moved on somewhat. It wasn’t by any chance a woman giving the insults, after a failed business pitch? There’s a lot of entrepreneurs around that area

That's unfortunate because the sheriff court is down there, Calton Place, the high court isn't much further and the business district is down there also. You'd think people would be used to folk wearing suits.

Lots of Romanian Bobby Moore's as well right enough...

You do seem to have an extraordinary lot of bad luck when visiting Time Out's friendliest city in the world 2019.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 16-10-2020 at 04:36 PM.

That reminds me of an old joke

What do you call someone in Glasgow wearing a suit? - The accused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That reminds me of an old joke

What do you call someone in Glasgow wearing a suit? - The accused.
    I thought it was a poof looking for a kicking?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I thought it was a poof looking for a kicking?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You do seem to have an extraordinary lot of bad luck when visiting Time Out's friendliest city in the world 2019.
    Nothing extraordinary about it. Happened too regularly to be out of the ordinary.

As for friendliest city, try telling that to all the battered wifes tomorrow night. Won't be reported of course. Glasgow bias in the press because they don't want to upset their readership.

(Compare the reporting of the minutes silence for Stein or Shankly, I forget, at Pittodrie where the great unwashed sang their full repertoire at full voice, but not mentioned in the press yet a few Aberdeen supporting drunks arrive at Ipox, climb the steps into the stadium clueless that a minutes silence was being observed (given you can't see what's going on due to the steps) and the Glasgow press were outraged for nearly a month.)

Nothing extraordinary about it. Happened too regularly to be out of the ordinary.

As for friendliest city, try telling that to all the battered wifes tomorrow night. Won't be reported of course. Glasgow bias in the press because they don't want to upset their readership.

(Compare the reporting of the minutes silence for Stein or Shankly, I forget, at Pittodrie where the great unwashed sang their full repertoire at full voice, but not mentioned in the press yet a few Aberdeen supporting drunks arrive at Ipox, climb the steps into the stadium clueless that a minutes silence was being observed (given you can't see what's going on due to the steps) and the Glasgow press were outraged for nearly a month.)
    Ach I know , they’re a richt gallus bunch so they are

I think this might have been the minutes silence for Matt Busby which was held at all grounds in the UK after he died? Early 1994? I was there that day and remember very well the huns belting out "Rule Brittania" during the minutes silence.

Yeah, that’s not what happened

Page 173 of 254 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast